⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Opening the game at another level

Minxchievous
Minxchievous Posts: 2 Newbie

Every time I open up candy crush on my facebook or phone, it starts me at 500 and I have to scroll all the way up to play the level where I am up to. It's getting very annoying cause I'm over level 1900+ now.. It's a lot of scrolling

Answers

• mulliganaceous
    mulliganaceous Posts: 25 Level 2

You probably last played Level 500. In mobile, it actually remembers the last level played.

But since you stated you also play on facebook, this situation is quite unusual. Did it happen recently? Before, did it work as normal?

• Minxchievous
    Minxchievous Posts: 2 Newbie

You probably last played Level 500. In mobile, it actually remembers the last level played.

But since you stated you also play on facebook, this situation is quite unusual. Did it happen recently? Before, did it work as normal?

This has always happened since I started playing candy crush on my iPad. After I started, it always starts at 500 on my iPad and my phone now, but it didn't really matter much to me since it didn't do it on my facebook app since I mostly play it on facebook. However, after an update (I assume), it starts at 500 every time now.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?