Options
Nace_Kahn
Nace_Kahn Posts: 108 Level 3

And here we r again 21 moves on this level?!?!?!

With boosters and still not even half way through!!

IT IS SO FRUSTRATING!!!! Like crazy !!!

Comments

• Nace_Kahn
    Options

It is so time to quit!! It's like they so really don't care about the players and it's getting more and more obvious like next level crazy

• Nace_Kahn
    Options

Any suggestions here please????? Still wasn't fixed this level!!!

• Nace_Kahn
    Options

U know what is the most frustrating, that people here r making sense with their legit issues how hard and not fun anymore this game became and still there is no listening ear whatsoever it's like they don't give a flying damn about the players for which supposedly this game is made for . There is levels like this one for instance it is so impossible to pass with the moves given and I'm sure they know it as well and still they won't do anything about it , we all know that the watching what we write here like try to say something that's inappropriate and u will get replies instantly but when it comes to make the players happy it's like nobody is here anymore 😡😡😡

• Nace_Kahn
    Options

What a sad joke?!?! The original moves was 21 which is impossible anyway so now after trying over a 150 times they added more moves u wanna know how much ONE !!! So now it's 22 moves like really?!?!?!?! It's not possible even with 35 more moves the way it is so they wanna look nice or what ?!?!?!

• the_wire
    the_wire Posts: 87 Level 3
    Options

Impossible 12310 again. Moves reduced again. What sense does this make

• Nace_Kahn
    Options

Yep I agree!! . And btw if someone can be kind and let me know when this level will be fixed so I can come back to play in the meantime I will play other games thanks in advance!

• PeterR
    PeterR Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options

The next impossible level and King obviously does not care. It seems they want us to buy goldbars since the only way to pass those levels is by buying 35 extra moves. So it is all about their revenue, and they dont care about the players at all( who are generating 4.2 million a day!)

• Nace_Kahn
    Options

Yes u right!! I'm still sitting here on this level a few days already even had all boosters but it's still impossible!! Only if I will get crazy and buy gb which I certainly NOT PLANNING TO DO!!

• Nace_Kahn
    Options

Wow congrats king I'm now on day 5 still on the same level since it still wasn't fixed so thank you for being a great game provider with no fun in it !!!! With not even mentioning how many countless attempts of failing and no I know it's nothing about luck whatsoever!!!

• PeterR
    PeterR Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options

Believe me, it does not matter how long you try because it is just impossible, unless you are willing to buy extra moves. If you do not want to spend your money (which you probably did many times before) ) then you are stuck on this level unless King will change it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?