We want your feedback on the levels 12 456 - 12 500!

Crazy Cat Lad
Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
edited August 2022 in Discussions

We want your feedback on the levels  12 456 - 12 500!

New sweet levels are released every week in Candy Crush Saga and the Levels Designers want your feedback to make the game even sweeter.

On this thread you have the chance to give all your feedback on levels 12 456 - 12 500 directly to the people behind the levels!

We want to know how you feel about the following things!

1 Did you have to use your brain extra hard to figure out any levels? Any extra hard candies to crush?

2 Which level was your least favorite? Which level was a bit of bitter sweet?

3 What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

Comment all feedback to the Team about the new levels on this page!

Can you crack the hidden Candy Crush music language?

Last chance to participate in the Music Festival contest in Community HERE!

👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 New to the Community? Register HERE in just 2 seconds.

Comments

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,546 Level 5

No one post here this week, what happen? I finished the first episode, some levels hard. The others episode will do during the week help to Chocolate Box.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5
    edited August 2022

Ready!

p.s. On the road. Hard to post.... Hehe!

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,988 Level 5

I think we have lost a lot of players, like @Michael-6 who are finding the newer levels impossible to pass or players are just giving up on CCS and going to other on-line games.

• Peter_Tornaros

As one of the few players left on this thread playing the new levels, I feel, after 22 levels, I must voice my disdain at the rubbish served up. A continuous procession of levels crammed with blockers, unachievable targets and absolute boredom. The design quality of the 22 levels I have played borders on farcical. After last week I was optimistic that things had turned the corner, but no, we are back to the inferior product that has been the norm for months. Really disappointing @Crazy Cat Lad @LindQ

Also, I clicked on the drop down box to play Sam's Sweet Streak, but once I commenced playing - no Sam's Sweet Streak ? Is this another of the many glitches that are now a feature of the game ?

• Tzvi_Marcu

@Peter_Tornaros In the lasts weeks Sam's Sweet Streak appears on Monday and I play a few levels according to the new levels that I have. The end of the event is Thursday but when the new levels are released on Wenesday the Sam's Sweet Streak event is not more in my event list. I don't report it because I know that no one is interesting to know it or to solve the problem. I haven't written about the difficulty of the stages for a long time either, for the same reason no one is interested to make the the game fun.

• Peter_Tornaros

I have now finished and nothing improved, just boring level after level of poorly designed rubbish. I am totally over jelly jars. It is ridiculous that they appear level after level. Then to top everything off, a repeat of a couple of weeks ago !! Level 12484, does not have enough licorice dropping or enough moves to fill the licorice order. So, again, unless you start with a lucky candy or buy extra moves it is impossible to complete. Is this pathetically poor or lazy design work or a deliberate ploy to extract money from the player ?? I wonder !!

• Scooterpie
    edited August 2022

@Peter_Tornaros @Tzvi_Marcu you guys are not encouraging me to start playing the new levels.....been on a road trip and I have not started yet. I have not had Sam's Sweet Streak in a long time. Perhaps that feature is going away too.

• berf
    berf Posts: 81 Level 3

Totally uninspired levels this week. I'm stuck on 12498.

This game used to be about making and then playing special candies strategically. Rarely are there enough moves to do that in the higher episodes. It comes down to playing over and over again, hoping for that lucky board with a cascade of matches, or indulging oneself by buying extra moves and boosters.

And what's worse than sour skulls? Sour skulls on a conveyor - and there's 3 levels with those. I'm sure the nozzle who designed these gems will be promoted to team leader soon.

• Tzvi_Marcu

@Scooterpie I really want to encouraging you to start playing the new levels. I just described why I don't reply more to the questions of this post. Hope that the new CM will read our complains if we will comment. 

• Scooterpie

@Tzvi_Marcu you really do not discourage me. It is just my crazy sense of humor. I was born to meme!

I really love the game, problems and all. I am playing catch up on things and just not in any hurry to start the new levels. But start them I will! Oh Yeah!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?