⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

how to restore all the level progress in candy crush saga.I was not connected to facebook.

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Help! Anyone?

Do you still need help?
  • Kshaner13
    Kshaner13 Posts: 1 Newbie

I need help too! Please let me know what info you need.

• melsainsbury
    melsainsbury Posts: 1 Newbie

I would like some help too. I deleted the game and reinstalled because it was taking up lots of documents and data on my phone and lost my progress. I've done this with other apps and been fine because they were saved in Game Center and I just assumed it was the same. I didn't sign up with an email because it never prompted me to and didn't sync with Facebook. Please help :)

• Elle_Pee
    Elle_Pee Posts: 5 Level 2

Please please please help me!! Back to level 1 after connecting to Facebook cannot resolve this at all I'm so upset. I was on level 559 but was so proud of myself please can someone help me :,(

• Elle_Pee

CezDiamond my email is livnay84@hotmail.com I was on level 559 :(((((( 

• Elle_Pee

I had sort of the same kind of problem -- when I connected to CandyCrush thru Face Book, I went back down to level one.  Here is instruction King Care:  

Thank you for contacting King Customer Care.

I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your progress in Candy Crush Saga!

However, there is nothing to worry about as your progress and Gold Bars are saved in your account!As you are connected to Kingdom, can you please reconnect the game with your email address?

You can do that through in-game settings by tapping on the orange Kingdom logo:

- tap the orange Kingdom logo in the in-game settings-and there Log Out (in case you are logged in) -then Log back in using your email address.

That should take you to the right level. In case it didn't help, please let me know and I will do my best to restore the level and the Gold Bars for you.

What if you don't have an account
  • Elle_Pee

Hi, I have also lost all my progress to candy crush because I was prompt to connect to my facebook account, but I have played candy crush under a condition that I did not sign up neither with my fb account or my email, in other words, playing it only as a guest. I am currently back to level 1 from level 400+, please help! :(

Hi my situation is the same as yours .. was this ever resolved
  • Sal
    Sal Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi! Please help- I just got a new phone and all my candy crush progress has been lost. I was well over 1600, now down to level 1. Was never logged on in Facebook or email. Can't bring myself to start over

• Elle_Pee

Please please please help me!! Back to level 1 after connecting to Facebook cannot resolve this at all I'm so upset. I was on level 559 but was so proud of myself please can someone help me :,( My email is livnay84@hotmail.com would appreciate any Help x 

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Elle- I have also sent you a private message :-) 

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?