Candy Crush Saga. I lost ALL my levels (in thousands) and is now back to 1!

Options
Ginny_Ashmore
Ginny_Ashmore Posts: 4 Newbie

Something is going on with facebook, and can't figure out any of the settings today.   Can I get all my levels back on candy crush, or do I have to start all over - even though I was in the thousands??  If I have to start all over, I'll just quit.  Was the only game I play!!  

Best Answer

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello,

Can you please let me know how you you have saved your game previous to losing your levels?

Thank you

Johnny

• Ginny_Ashmore
    Options

I don't understand the question.  I have never "saved" the game.  I play it on facebook.  I play off and on, never having to save it.  I've played for over 2 years.  Bummer is, losing all the levels!  It currently says I'm at level 267 now.   I was at 2200..  It's my only game (besides word with friends) that I play.   I don't have it on my cell phone, I play it on my macbook laptop.  Facebook was acting really strange (news feed stopped, couldn't do MANY of the interactions you normally could.  Couldn't post anything.. etc..    Lasted for about 3 days..  It was during that time I lost my levels.  Am a 59 year old adult..   not a teen trying to skip all the levels.  I seriously have been playing it since the day it was released, and just enjoyed the higher levels and dread jumping through all the hoops all over again..  

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

Hello Ginny,

The reason I asked how you saved the game, is that if you were playing on mobile for example, it might have been the scenario where you lost your connection to your account.

If you check your game now you will see that I have restored your progress back to level 2200.

I hope this resolves the issue.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Ginny_Ashmore
    Options

THANKS SO MUCH!  

• kduplantier
    kduplantier Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello,

Can you please let me know how you you have saved your game previous to losing your levels?

Thank you

Johnny

Hello Johnny I recently switched from android to iPhone and decided to download candy crush and I logged in with Facebook as I did other times and it took me down to level 1! I was at level 420! Please help
  • Manxmike
    Manxmike Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hi, I too have lost all my wife's levels 450ish, when I changed iPad, I can't remember if I originally gave am email and I don't use FB either. Can you help?

many thanks Mike

• Allen_Grubbs
    Allen_Grubbs Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Johnny, I have the same issue as Ginny. I play only on Facebook using my iMac. Candy Crush has reset to the beginning of the game. How do I restore to my previous level?  Thank you!

• nickpryke
    nickpryke Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Please be advised I have lost all my levels achieved on candy crush for some reason as I was on 459 and it has restarted back at level 1? please can you help
  • debbieandmike
    debbieandmike Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I clicked to sync with Facebook and have now lost my levels!  I was well over 600 and now it’s down to 160ish. What happened and how do I get back. I have never saved anything, I just play it?  Any help?
  • Kase0212
    Kase0212 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    After installing on a new phone it has started me at level 1 when I was in the 1000s (I’ve been playing for years) :( Tried resetting/reconnecting basically everything. Please help I’m having withdrawals!!!!! :(((

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?