We want your feedback on the levels 12 456 - 12 500!

Comments

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend

Just thought I’d chime in that they lost me for now. Hopefully I will catch up again one day! Good luck and cheers to everyone!

• CandyLV
    CandyLV Posts: 156 Level 2

Last week's games were easy for some of you, but unless you finish them in the first day or so, or you have tons of boosters, it becomes literally impossible. That's why I am still stuck on 12439. There is not much advantage to play the win 10 version anymore, I will just fall back to the mobile version which I have accumulated quite a lot of boosters. When I used up all those boosters, hopefully, I will accumulate enough boosters on Win10 to last me a while, at that time, I will comeback to the Win10 version, good luck to everyone.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,546 Level 5

@Lindark I wonder if the departure is because of the difficulty of the game as I see in our group

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,546 Level 5

@CandyLV In my opinion, the levels are only more difficult, with less moves over time

• CandyLV
    CandyLV Posts: 156 Level 2

@Tzvi_Marcu Yes, I fell behind in the week when I could not access the game from day 1, ever since then it was impossible for me to catch up, that's why I decided to wait for the mobile. I noticed that the games are adjusted 3-4 times just in the first week alone, getting more and more difficult. The way this thing goes, you will need goldbars literally every other game. Even if I purchase the 1000 gold bar package, you will consume between 150-200 goldbars every week, it maybe slightly better if I play the game as soon as it's released, even then I will use up the 1000 goldbars in about 2 months. I simply just do not want to do that. Therefore, I am switching back and forth between platforms, so that I can accumulate enough boosters in one platform while playing the other platform.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,987 Level 5

@Lindark @CandyLV It is a shame to hear you have fallen behind. The fall out rate is obvious by the amount of players left on this thread. @Crazy Cat Lad @LindQ @QueenB It is obvious the King philosophy of making levels impossible to beat without boosters is not working. Time to rethink the attitude being shown to your dedicated players.

• Fences
    Fences Posts: 1,122 Level 4

God damn this level is hard. I've been stuck on it for several weeks and i had to use tons of gold bars to no avail. Can anyone figure out the strategy?

Level shown below:

• Fences
    Fences Posts: 1,122 Level 4

this level is hard. I've been stuck on it for several weeks and i had to use tons of gold bars to no avail. Can anyone figure out the strategy?

Level shown below:

• John_58011
    John_58011 Posts: 211 Level 3

Dear King Game Studio .... hits the nail right on the head ! This game, you call the Candy Crush Saga (CCS) is due to be renamed. To the Candy Crush Boosters Saga (CCBS). Same here, once boosters are exhausted on mobile, then the last road to be taken will be on Facebook browser.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5

Finished the new levels. It was a rough start, could not start playing till Friday and I truly did not like the 1st new level. So I only played the 1st four levels on Friday. The next day was better because I had some good starts.

Levels lately (well it happens... always has...) they are just a little too booster hungry. Now I like some difficultly, used to like the timed levels, but?

Best Episode - 1st Episode after I got over Level 1

Best Levels:

1st Episode - 12467 started CB + Blue Stripe, cute the dispensers. Lots of action

2nd Episode - 12476 good action and I marked that I need to play it again and really catch on

3rd Episode - 12497 likey the board, eye catching. Started CB + Green Wrap (this way worked really good)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?