We want your feedback on the levels 12 501 - 12 545!

QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
edited August 2022 in Discussions

We want your feedback on levels  12 501 - 12 545!

New sweet levels are released weekly in Candy Crush Saga, and the Levels Designers want your feedback to make the game even sweeter.

On this thread, you have the chance to directly give all your feedback on levels 12 501 - 12 545 to the people behind the levels!

We want to know how you feel about the following things!

1 How long did it take to complete all the levels?

2 What level was the most unique level?

3 What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

Comment all feedback to the Team about the new levels on this page!

👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 New to the Community? Register HERE in just 2 seconds.

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,785 Level 5

Farewell @Crazy Cat Lad!

Welcome @QueenB!

ʕ ·ᴥ·ʔ ʕ·ᴥ· ʔ

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    edited August 2022
  • Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,544 Level 5

Welcome @QueenB Wish you success in your role, and hope that soon you will make this post popular as was long time ago.

I finished the first episode and the others will do with the Chocolate Box. Several levels cannot be completed without boosters.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,981 Level 5

Welcome @QueenB . I have finished the first Episode, which was only saved by Levels 12507 and 12515. The rest was of the usual poor standard we have come to expect. 3 of the first 5 levels were boring Jelly Jar levels. I have now reached Level 12519 which is an absolute disgrace. The level is impossible and needs to be redesigned by a competent designer.

Also, again I entered Sam's Sweet Streak, but once I started the levels it disappeared. This glitch has been highlighted for weeks now and as usual nothing is done to correct it.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,981 Level 5

I have now finished the first 2 Episodes and the only way I can describe the way I feel is disillusioned !! Gone from the game is any opportunity to use tactics, therefore any enjoyment. Just level after level of blockers, jelly jars, sour skulls, etc.

It seems imagination is no longer part of the design process with the only objective being to extract as much money as possible from the player.

It is not my idea of fun to just blast away on every level or hope the never ending cascades fall your way. Time, in my opinion, to go back to the basics and create levels that are fun to play and bring satisfaction when your tactical moves beat the level.

Unfortunately, my present frame of mind towards the game has me having no enthusiasm to play the last Episode.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,544 Level 5

I agree with what @Peter_Tornaros say  imagination is no longer part of the design process. @QueenB Try to convey this feeling to the designer, more important than the questions you asked.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 12,881 Legend

@Tzvi_Marcu more important than the questions you asked.

I don't think that is the case as @Peter_Tornaros has actually answered all of the questions just not in the requested fashion.

Using Peter's feedback to answer the questions gives you the following.

1 How long did it take to complete all the levels?

I don't know because the levels are that tedious I can't be bothered to finish them. It has taken me two days to play two Episodes so far.

2 What level was the most unique level?

There aren't any unique levels as all the levels just repeat the same design elements over and over.

3 What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

Level 12507 because...

I wouldn't like to play any of the levels again as they weren't enjoyable to play the first time around

• Fences
    Fences Posts: 1,122 Level 4

@QueenB I hope you can tell the designers to go back to the drawing board over and over until they can satisfy us.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,785 Level 5

Now maybe we could use some help here with the levels but... try to keep your imagination...

Taking it slow again only finished 4 levels yesterday... the new levels are not my favorite part of the game, never have been... but I want to finish them.

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ

• Goldenswordz
    Goldenswordz Posts: 525 Level 3

I wish they would make more simple levels....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?