📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 12339 glitchy

Options
124»

Answers

• myalsaca3
    myalsaca3 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

I have literally exhausted well over 150+ moves and this can not be passed without boosters. I have had countless opportunities with 1 licorice left and 5 add'l moves and not 1 licorice will drop. Most of the videos use the check mark candy to get the add'l licorice. C'mon King, keep the fun alive.... if you have made it this far, you have been playing this game for a very long time... why are you trying so hard to turn the long timers away????

• PeachiePie
    PeachiePie Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I don't want to send anyone away. I love CCS or I wouldn't have played this long. However, there must be an issue or there wouldn't be so many of us complaining. I have no plans to leave, but I will spend no money on this level because if the licorice doesn't show up you will not succeed. Nothing I do or say runs anyone away. I have an opinion and I am voicing it. Let's not debate what others are saying as well. Happy Saturday.

Peachie

• PeachiePie
    Options

Well. I did it y'all and I'll share how I did it. I decided when I got to needing only three licorice and 35 extra moves, I would jump. I had only 11 gold bars and I used 10 to extend the game. I used no boosters and played mainly on the left, and/or right side of the board. I think it only took 5 or 6 plays to take care of the three. Seems to me the licorice came out much faster. Then it was over. Thank goodness. I hope this helps someone else to move on.

Peachie

• mono1020
    mono1020 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

I'm only on level 4182 and have experienced similar things many times in the last few months. The level I'm on now is impossible without making special candles and I am not able to make them in so few turns. Another example across many levels is using fish. Previously they would do something helpful, now you get nothing. It never occurred to me that it could be a glitch. I absolutely believe it's because I have spent money in the past. King is a business and won't let you win if you are likely to spend money. I have played some levels over 35 times and they are ridiculous. Sometimes I win but usually end up buying the extra moves. I love this game but its getting to the point where I don't want to play it anymore.

• PeachiePie
    Options

I know how you're feeling but don't give up. I bought no boosters for this level and only had 11 gold bars when I started the level. I just persevered and after coming here and seeing that a few others had managed to survive this, I decided to just strategize as I've done so many times before. Finally, success. There used to be a lady named Cookie that was so helpful but I think she stopped at 9999. I can tell she is not in the 10K games at all. I wish KING would give us new banners for 11K, 12K, and so forth.

Keep the faith. You will succeed.

Peachie

• mono1020
    mono1020 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

Thank you so much for the pep talk. Level 4182 is just an example of a bigger issue. This happens every few boards. They aren't just hard. It's almost laughable how nothing good falls into place, fish and UFOs don't hit like they used to and the feeling of being forced to buy extra moves. I don't believe it's because I'm at a higher level and they will be more difficult. I really believe you HAVE to spend money to finish these levels. Then, the next level will be super easy. I have completed a few of these with one or two moves! I think King has finally become a company about making as much money as they can and screw their players. It reminds me of how Disney World has made ridiculous changes that is losing them money. Sorry for the tangent, I'm angry and sad because I really do enjoy this game. Now it's just irritating.

• PeachiePie
    Options

Hi Mono, I really want to address your response, I just need a day or so. You have made some excellent points and you need a response. Looking forward to connecting.

Peachie

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?