⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

💌 Lives inbox - How does it work? New Update!

Comments

• teeweiping
    teeweiping Posts: 7,256 Level 5

It seem like the limitation of life is random. some not getting that. My mom's using her phone to play CCS but she has no limitation of life at all.

• auntprish
    auntprish Posts: 1 Newbie

I'm very upset at this life limit and agree with all previous comments. It was nice to open up friending amongst the community since not many of my facebook friends play anymore. Even though my group is only 23 people we're good about gifting every day so I can pretty much play whenever I want. But today with the 20 limit I was done in a couple hours with 366 lives sitting in my bank that Im unable to touch. What sense does that make? I thought the 200 cap meant you could accept 20 new life gifts per day as long as it didn't exceed the 200 limit but nothing said you couldn't use more than 20 per day if they were in your life bank. We will never be able to use them all unless noone gifts us any anymore. The more lives I have to use the more booster packs I buy to help get through hard levels. If I don't have lives to play I can't play. It's ridiculous.

• ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3

I don't know, in a way for me personally it's a good thing. I don't play nearly as much as i used to since most of the levels have become tedious/impossible.

Now with limited lives in those few dull/restful hours i find myself reaching for a book instead of for my phone.

King is trying to make us all smarter :D

• Cinders
    Cinders Posts: 38 Level 2

Exactly. I'll give it another week to see if this changes, then I'll be hitting uninstall. Shame as I've played daily for over a decade

• terranova11
    terranova11 Posts: 124 Level 3

Why should we even bother to buy extra's? Spend money on 3 hours of several boosters....

Just one tiny problem....we can't use them.....just can spend 20 lives 😔

Please fix this asap...

Many players will leave

• locowo
    locowo Posts: 6 Level 2

This is becoming ridiculous- I’ve been playing since it began so am now on high levels that can take MANY tries. Why on earth are they messing about with the number of lives AGAIN…..People will not spend more. Those who buy help will spend the same, those that don’t will just stop playing. When are the people at King gonna use common sense and realise ‘if it’s not broke, don’t fix it’

• Monica10M
    Monica10M Posts: 23 Level 2

So let me get this straight, I have hundreds of Candy Crush friends and we send lives to each other every day but I can’t even have 5% of the lives sent to me a day? Candy Crush consistently cheats, requires many ads to earn anything, tries desperately to make their players spend money but I’ve played through… until today.

I save my lives for regular, long hospital stays. This change eliminates that option for me. I’ve been playing CC at least a decade now. This is the last straw for me.

• Nace_Kahn
    Nace_Kahn Posts: 108 Level 3

Yep I agree with all the comments above as more we thought it can't get worse king is surprising us with another ridiculous " so called improvement" to the game we should thank them for not improving the game because it only makes it worse!!! I have almost a 1000 lives now it will sit there to collect dust

YAY FOR KING FOR THE FANTASTIC IMPROVEMENT

LETS ALL SAY NO THANKS KING !!!!!!!

• hoyos
    hoyos Posts: 3 Newbie

terrible about limiting lives we can use makes No. Sense

• Hantinora
    Hantinora Posts: 1 Newbie

Very poor decision to limit the number of gifted lives a player can use, ultimately limiting their play time. Not to mention losing out on boosters that have been won for 1 hour worth of play time. I frequently travel and play for a few hours at a time when I do. Now I will not be able to unless I pay money to purchase unlimited lives. This is unfair to the players as not everyone has the money to be able to do this. And I refuse to pay to play when I have over 600 lives that I should be able to use when I choose to use them! Just think of all the people who will now seek out another game to be able to play continuously while passing time waiting for their plane, train, or bus, or to entertain their children while sitting in a doctor's office waiting room, while on their lunch break from work, while lying in a hospital bed recouperating from an illness, or while sitting home under a mandatory quarantine just to mention a few. Certainly once people find another enjoyable game that does not limit their play time Candy Crush and King will ultimately lose players.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?