⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

how to restore all the level progress in candy crush saga.I was not connected to facebook.

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

@cezdiamond I just had the same problem. The game suddenly got stuck and also my pc (I downloaded the game from microsoft store), so I restarted it and when I tried to enter the game I saw that all of my progress was gone and I need to start over from level 1.. I was at level 271 please is there a way to restore my progress? I wasn't conectted to any account or email the pc just saved the progress. Thank you 

I will need you to create an account and I can help you out :-)
  • Moniś_Wilk
    Moniś_Wilk Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi , I need a help. I have lost my progress when my tablet was broken and I had to buy a new one. I never had  a facebook account or King account and now I start from level 1. I take me almost 4 years to go on level 1700+ ( cant remember exactly, byt it was over 1700). Now I got King account my nick name is - monisia and facebook  and I am currently on level 65. Please could U do something in my case? If I back on level 1700 I will be happy enough . My game ID is  8633565448

@Cezdiamond please help. There must be something U can do.
  • tehilooli
    tehilooli Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited June 2017

@cezdiamond I just had the same problem. The game suddenly got stuck and also my pc (I downloaded the game from microsoft store), so I restarted it and when I tried to enter the game I saw that all of my progress was gone and I need to start over from level 1.. I was at level 271 please is there a way to restore my progress? I wasn't conectted to any account or email the pc just saved the progress. Thank you 

@cezdiamond which account do you mean?
  • Wesley_Cameron
    Wesley_Cameron Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited June 2017

Hi @Bahar- I will send you a message too :-) 

Why do you keep sending private messages? If you just post how to fix it everyone can fix there's instead of posting and waiting for a message?
  • Cezdiamond

Hi I have sent you a private message :-)
  • Cezdiamond

@Cezdiamond please respond.

Hi Monis? How can I help you?
  • Moniś_Wilk
    Moniś_Wilk Posts: 4 Newbie

@Cezdiamond please respond.

Hi , thank You for reply. I had a Facebook account but I had to delete it. I was playing on my tablet but it is broken so I bought a new on . Unfortunately I never had a King account so my progres was not save. I was play for over 3 years and I was over level 1700 ( really cant remember exactly ) . Now I start from the beginning. Could U please somehow put me back on level 1700? Please I really like this game.
  • mjerisa16
    mjerisa16 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited June 2017

I have lost all my progress in candy crush jelly saga but I have played it that I did not sign up neither with facebook account or my email. I am back to level 1 from level 370+, please help @Cezdiamond

• Wendi_Keith
    Wendi_Keith Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi. I too lost all my progress. I was in the mid 600's. It asked to synch to facebook, I wasn't paying attention and now I am back to 1. I tried logging in and my email was found but nothing changed. Can someone please help?

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?