Why did you start playing Candy Crush Saga?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

I started April 2012 and today is my last day because of the stupid changes to the way we are limited on lives. 10 years of Candy Crush. Byeeeeeeeeeeeee

• CrystalKing
    CrystalKing Posts: 372 Level 3

I started in 2016,never looked back lol

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,416 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited September 2022

Hello there! New Bee Players! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga so much! 😊

Attention! We can only use English Language around King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language who have used another language and repost your comments with using English Language on next time. And please don't posting spam, offensive and personal information discussions and comments on King Community. You must read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Still here trying to get rid of my King account. This forum is like an STD....it never quite goes away. COME ON mods.....delete me. You know you want to. Pull the plug I give my consent.

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! @Donna_Marie 👋

You want to delete your King Game's player account (on game) or King Community account (on this community)? 🤔

If you want to delete your King Game's player account on game, you click here to follow these steps with any devices. 😉

If you want to delete your King Community account on this community (but not on game), Are you sure? If you don't want receive your notifications before leaving on King Community, please manage your notifications here that I hope you haven't received any notifications. 😊

If you don't agree, you just ask us (any one of Game Moderators) on this thread first then we can help you to delete your King Community account on this community (but not on game) soon.

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Courtney1990
    Courtney1990 Posts: 1,364 Level 4

I started playing Candy crush in 2012

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! New Bee Players! 👋

Thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga. 😊

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️ 🍭👑

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

• Manoehar
    Manoehar Posts: 1 Newbie

I feel happy when I play this game...this game less the stress😋

• Diamond_Lim

Thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga. 😊

Me too! I am also happy fun when I am still playing Diamond Diaries Saga and making me more relaxing and reducing more stress! 😄

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️ 🍭👑

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

• HM6Fam
    HM6Fam Posts: 30 Level 2

Hi,

I started about 12 years ago when my kids were smaller to pass the time. When they were doing homework, I would sit with them and if they didn’t need me, I would play! But then I got bored of it after a couple years, and quit playing. Then my second son stayed playing a couple of years ago, and I started back up! How much the game has improved impressed me and I’ve stuck with it. Plus I like the community.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?