šŸ“© Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

šŸŽ¬ļø Video ads disappearing or not available

Answers

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

I think there is a problem with the game

• JustMeEh
    JustMeEh Posts: 3 Newbie

Iā€™ve had ads in Candy Crush for years to get extra boosters at the start of games and extra moves at the end. A few weeks ago they disappeared.

the only thing I can think of that might have cause this is that I purchased some boosters as a treat to myself while on vacation. Is it your policy to remove ads after someone makes a purchase? If so, thatā€˜S a crummy thing to do to users.

I assume you get recuse when I watch ads. Please give me back the ability to watch ads because I guarantee you I will never be making another purchase. Thanks.

• JustMeEh
    edited January 2023

That was supposed to say ā€œI assume you get revenue when I watch adsā€

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,818 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2023

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback .The video ad feature is still a test feature, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Booster or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ad feature will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the video ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when it's back.

More infoĀ HERE.

• JustMeEh
    edited January 2023

Youā€™ll pardon me if that answer sounds fishy to me. Youā€™ve offered ads for extra boosters and extra moves for years now. If the feature is not fully tested at this point then I question the skills of your software developers. What more could possibly need to be tested?

Looking through comments from others who have stopped being able to get ads the common factor seems to be that all of us decided just once to make a purchase and as a result lost access to the ā€œjust a test featureā€ ads.

Iā€™ll keep playing the game, but I will never again make a purchase. Iā€™ve learned my lesson. If you want to get any revenue at all from me, youā€™ll need to give me ads again.

Mary Lynn

• MohamadMagdy
    MohamadMagdy Posts: 1 Newbie

Why I can not watch ads or sweet cinema?

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,818 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2023

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• Elleni39
    Elleni39 Posts: 75 Level 2

Mines been a test feature for 8 years almost??..šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚..yea right!..the second i accidentally bought some thing my ads vanished!..

Dont buy anything or u will lose ur ads forever!.. mines been gone since early July 2022.. they haven't come back yet, late September now..and the thing is there lying to us...its a test feature, no, when u buy something u lose ur ads, period!

No matter what we say on here they dont listen, then they edit u if they hear something they don't like...so many ppl have just stop playing!..

Give out ads back..were loyal players n we get screwed for accidentally buying something, its insanity!

• julyrose10
    julyrose10 Posts: 1 Newbie

Iā€™ve never had ads & boosters. Others I know are speeding right past me as Iā€™m sitting still.

twenty lives a day is not enough. Especially frustrating as if a person was to win some boosters, thereā€™s no lives to use them!

please help

• sakhi_0310
    sakhi_0310 Posts: 30 Level 2

Exactly.... I purchased yesterday one hour life and sweet Cinema vanished today ...

Through this sweet Cinema I use to get free boosters by watching add....

What is CSS people doing? Doing such things they are loosing players on daily basis... But probably nothing is affecting them....

Ridiculous

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?