We want your feedback on the levels 12 411 - 12 455!

Options

Comments

• pianobp
    pianobp Posts: 51 Level 3
    Options

Episode Race,I want to be the fast player to win to collect 40 golds.

When I cleared the last episode.

For waiting the new episode.

I will lose the fastest level.

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,880 Level 5
    Options

Feedback as requested @QueenB on the 'New sweet levels released every week' haha. First of all, that needs to be changed to 'Not so sweet'. Just finished the 2nd episode which was as bad as the 1st. Just about every level now needs extra moves, how can this be classed as Sweet. I did have gold bars from episode race and chocolate box so managed to get through this lot, just. My problem now is that when using 10 gold for 35 extra moves (certainly wouldn't use them for less) and I get the GOOD LUCK message, I swear furiously at my screen and it does sound like LUCK. King need to look at what is being done and sort themselves out, it couldn't get anymore ridiculous. Hard level follows hard level even when not show as hard.

Normally myself and many others would be on the last episode of the new levels released on Wednesday but I doubt I will be finished the last episode of this lot to start them before next Wednesdays release.

Something needs to change as this is very boring.

• tonbru
    tonbru Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Level 12466 are no fun, it is impossible to make it.

Why are you making this level that can not solves?

i am wondering if you try the levels your selves?

I used to Play because it calms me down, and it was fun. But now i Get stressed and angry, because of the levels are impossible to solves? I have used almost all my goldbars, and still dont solve it???? And can only use 20 life a day? Is this a joke? Or do you think this is funny???

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,880 Level 5
    Options

Level 12448: Has a fair amount of moves but design has been changed to make it impossible. @QueenB what is going on, not shown as a hard level but it most definitely is. Please ask King to look at this, it's getting to the stage where even more players are just going to lose interest and give up.

This is meant to be a fun game, but King have taken all of that away with these constant impossible levels.

• moehre65
    moehre65 Posts: 23 Level 2
    edited November 2022
    Options

what another fully level 12439 .... sake

if one skull appears at the bottom, you can instantly stop

half of all games you run out of possible moves in the skull area

this means aproximately 3 of 4 games must be quit in the first few moves

... boring as hell

Edited by CM:🤨 Hold on a bit! Please remember to be sweet and kind - Check our House Rules 

• itsyoonseul10
    itsyoonseul10 Posts: 116 Level 2
    Options

I am on this level now and have tried probably 50+ times. I used boosters a few times and nothing! I refuse to use anymore or use gold bars. The within the next thirteen levels there are two nightmarishly hard levels, a super hard level and the rest are so called "regular" levels. Once I cap off my 20 lives I stop and just play the next day. Thank you for breaking my candy crush addition and saving me $$$ King!

• Iluvgames
    Iluvgames Posts: 132 Level 3
    edited September 2022
    Options

Level 12441 isn’t possible with only 20 moves 😳

Plus the timing when I got to that level messed me up big time cause I got to it during the Candy Cup Event, Quarterfinals I think I’m in…. Just sayin, I didn’t even have a chance 😔

And now I’m gonna lose my episode race streak cause 12442 is just as bad 😔

You guys changed so much around the 12,400’s it’s totally different and frustrating now. And the Ads for boosters are gone too!! Come on guys…….You’re killing me here 😫

• angela99
    angela99 Posts: 48 Level 2
    edited September 2022
    Options

Stupid level.. Not fun with levels designed to be passable only with lots of boosters 12441

• Lala_Crow
    Lala_Crow Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

Level 12448 is indeed impossible without at least 20 extra moves. I have gotten it down to 11 licorice left but they don't descend early enough. This game is absurd. I don't know why I still play. And I have gotten over paying to pass a level unless I somehow accumulate gold. Which is a rarity when you need to pass 4 or 6 levels to win 10 gold. If you pay once, there will be dozens of other levels for which you must also pay to pass. I think level 12448 is the end for me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?