⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why I don’t see the commercial?

mcammila
mcammila Posts: 1 Newbie

why I don't see the commercial to win booster??? anymore! they are gone! and cinedelicia no longer appears????

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 139,666 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5

quote:

Why don’t I see the commercial?

Welcome, newcomer (@mcammila); but it seems that you're no longer part of an experimental test group (of lab rats) with the feature, see here.

Some will get adverts & others won't, different people get different features; so you just have to deal with the experiment for as long as it lasts, but (try to) have fun.

And do not delete the game in an attempt to restore the feature, as any accumulated boosters/received game lives would also be deleted (if playing via mobile devices); see this.

You're basically at the mercy of those tasked with maintaining the game on whether or not you get that feature restored to you.

But once you make a purchase within the game, don't count on it; here's an example from another unfortunate player.

Lab rats, such adorable little creatures...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?