Level 12487

Options
ellectra
ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3

For those still wondering if they should keep playing with all the recent changes- don't. After 2 horrendous episodes released on mobile this week (both ep races "hard"), today i started the 3rd in hopes of some fun gameplay. First level was not easy but doable, and i had an hour of infinity lives so was able to give it a few tries.

Second level - this one - cost me the rest of that hour and i got nowhere remotely close. Then i checked youtube and realized why.

A lot more blockers and orders, 13 less moves. Most tries 20 moves wasn't enough to unlock the sour skull, let alone finish the level.

It is exhausting to always keep asking for a level playing field - stop messing with the levels once released. I am sure this will be up to 30 moves again in a week or two, but in the meantime i can't get the chocolate box, win the episode race, help my f5 team or advance in any way because you tinker with levels all.the.time.

Comments

• drpatel
    drpatel Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Outrageous challenge from last few levels by king. Wants us to pay to play or quiet. It's serious attention to be taken by King or players. It should be fun challenge not pay or spend money challenges.

• Velta
    Velta Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

Agreed. I’ve posted before trying to let King know, to keep the levels as they were released to make all players have the opportunity to play as was designed. This puts all the normies at a disadvantage. Simply unfair to us, that try to keep up with the new levels. I’m just disappointed that King does not listen to us that have been here since the beginning

• ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3
    Options

I know. 5 days later and i haven't passed it because i refuse to spend gold bars on 35 extra moves. If you need that many moves to pass, something is wrong with the level.

I doubt these things will change, all we can do is stop playing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?