CCS is celebrating 10th anniversary. But, ruined players entertainment.

PM_1978
PM_1978 Posts: 56 Level 2

I will be repeatedly expressing my unhappiness about CCS's recent changes/removal of existing useful events without introducing new alternate events. I am new to this community, but playing CCS for many years and now almost close to weekly last level. CCS is happily celebrating its 10th anniversary and made players in frustration. Restrictions in lives and removal of F5 are the two major events, I hope players are more worried about. CCS is not at all bothered to give any explanation. Without players, how come 10th anniversary was possible for them??? They have to respect players first and celebration next. Higher levels people are the ultimate sufferers. CCS may say that there are still many events like episodes gold race, weekly race, party booster taster, Sam's streak, etc. These are all useless dream events for the player who all are struggling in higher levels with reduced moves, restricted lives, no F5, etc.

I can point out here

Party bosster taster🤣

As I am almost close to the weekly last level, it is impossible to finish this task, pass 43 levels. Only possibility is there if they release new levels in 11 hours time left for me. Even if they release new levels today, time will be too short and impossible with restricted lives.😂🤪

Next joke is Sam's streak🤣

You can get more number of beads if you complete levels continuously in first attempt. If we complete 5 levels continuously then we will get 1, 4, 6, 9 and 25 beads respectively. Those who have unlimited boosters only can earn more and more.

No hope for players who don't have inventory.

CCS will not bother about any worries of players. I noticed this with the discussion going on here for limited lives.

I didn't post this to bring the attention of KING. I am expressing my frustration. That's all. I also spent money, but not too much. Two times, I received big jackpot and that helped me to reach the top. Otherwise, I might have quit this game very long time back.

Hoping that CCS will give surprise gifts to all players in this 10th anniversary.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?