Candy Crush Saga - Come back tomorrow to play more lives

Options
Rash1971
Rash1971 Posts: 5 Level 2

Hi

I don't think this has been resolved. But why can't I use my lives accumulated to play longer? What's the point of winning 30 minutes etc to play certain bombs etc and then I am restricted to use the lives but told to wait until tomorrow. Can this element please be removed on Candy Crush. Really annoying.

Comments

• Rhonda_P_Kinchen
    Rhonda_P_Kinchen Posts: 86 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I'm big mad over this new aspect of this game!!

First it was all of the annoying ads that pop up...now this!?

What in the hay is going on here.?!

I haven't played in about 2 weeks, when I was able to start back this new thing is happening!!??

Today I won free boosters for 1½ hours and was NOT able to use them because of this new "rule"...

Needless to say I'm not happy about that.

If we have lives we should be able to use them and play all dang day long if we want to...but I'm guessing the higher ups want us to spend money to but more lives..lol..ain't gonna happen!!

Whew!! I guess this is yet another reason to stop playing and I DEFINITELY won't spend my money here EVER AGAIN!!

Get it together CCS before you start losing alot of players.

I mean..if a player wants to play all day looks like they would realize they would make more money with those people possibly buying boosters...I sure wont pay for extra lives when I have over 800 my CCS friends have sent to me...it's simply ridiculous!!!!

• tracygaylor
    tracygaylor Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Absolutely agree stupid rule has spoilt the game no fun if you can’t use your accumulated lives and they have restricted that to no more than 200 😡😡😡

• pattie66
    pattie66 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

There have been so many glitches lately and then on top of that to keep us away from the lives we have been available!!!

Sooooooo wrong!!

I also earned bonus "helps" multiple times and had to watch them all go away before I could use them!! I will NOT spend mo ey on lives when I have 100s available. I quit CC soda and Jelly because I was getting to frustrated with the boards not working right.

If not changed back SOON, I will find a NON-King game to use every day.

I am taking care of my special needs family member, who has become paralyzed, so I have a lot of downtime. I used to play CC to pass the time. Now I just get pissed each time I run out of lives and can't recharge with my banked lives. I call BS!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?