Daily Lives

Options

Could you please look again at the introduction of a limit on the amount of lives you can accept. I have found that my enjoyment of playing Candy Crush has massively gone due to this. I'm sure that I'm not alone in this.

Comments

• orgmasi
    orgmasi Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Tiraram nosso prazer no jogo limitando nossas vidas, sem elas acabamos perdendo bônus e a paciência, por favor, revejam essa situação, pra que adicionar amigos? Acabou perdendo o sentido!!

• Abant
    Abant Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

You are certainly not alone. There a numerous complaints about the life cap throughout this community. In fact, I haven’t seen 1 positive post about it. I have found this weekend extremely frustrating because I usually use my “hoarded lives” and do most of my playing during this time. I’m wondering if their intent was to make people leave the game because that’s the only thing that it seems to be accomplishing.

• cindyleathers
    cindyleathers Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Completely agree! I’ve been playing Candy Crush for several years now and this is by far the WORST decision anyone has ever made. Not even sure why they feel the need to do it, but it sure limited my playing time today. I generally play about once a week on the weekend, in the evening. I play for a few hours to relax. Tonight, I had to stop my game despite having won three boosters for passing a hard level. The boosters time out in 30 minutes so I basically got to use them for about 3 minutes before I reached my “daily lives limit”and I have about 70 stored lives left. SMH🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️ I suspect they want people to buy lives? No thanks! I will not be playing this game until the limits are removed. Now is as good a time as any to consider a different game to play.

• Rhonda_P_Kinchen
    Rhonda_P_Kinchen Posts: 86 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I agree!!

I guess they think die-hard players will now purchase lives to be able to play...

Not this chick!!

I'm thisclose to being DONE!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?