Level 1996 glitch

Options
Ugon
Ugon Posts: 10 Level 2

Today I encountered a glitch in level 1996 where the last cherry did not appear, even after I cleared the board multiple times and spent more than 60 gold on special items and extra moves, still could not find the last cherry and ended up losing my win streak, the race and everything else.

I have reported this to the support center yesterday and I have yet to receive any proper reply on the topic " only the automatic guidance ". I want to get back to gaming as soon as possible and resume my weekly challenge and the other events, but now this glitch has stopped me since it caused me a great loss, I request fair compensation after quick and proper investigation of my case, and please be quick.

Thank you.

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,504 Candy Moderator
    Options
  • Ugon
    Options

You've done me dirty King company, I see now that it was intentional move rather than a mere glitch, to make me lose my savings and start paying again, how pathetic and unbefitting indeed. I just played the level again and had no problem passing it, so it wasn't a bug after all, it was what you intended it to be.

I see now why nobody replied to my feedback nor even apologies to me about the matter. To think you would done such a thing to an old player that had been enjoying the game for more than 11 years, how truly disappointing. Rating your game 5 stars is a mistake I need to reconsider.

• YoshLee44
    YoshLee44 Posts: 102 Level 2
    Options

The whole game is glitched. There are some levels that are literally impossible right now, especially in the 1000's. Best wait till it's fixed

• Ugon
    Options

It just doesnt make any sense with this many glitches and bugs started suddenly, while the game still operating and the server isnt taken down for urgent maintenance, this is all planned.

• Doondie
    Doondie Posts: 1,255 Level 5
    Options

Correct me if I'm mistaken but I believe an Internet connection isn't required in order to play the game. You just can't get ads, can't reach the store, can't do events etc. secondary functions that require an Internet connection but aren't obligatory for the game to run. This said, the game server isn't even necessary to be running for you to play unless you want to sync your progress, purchase boosters etc.

Pretty sure no-one at King is against you personally. I also encountered a glitch that made it impossible for me to clear a level from the first try. 2nd attempt, even without Sam's last bundle, was just fine.

I lost a 642-win streak (lvl 2658-3300) due to bad game design. What's funnier - I didn't actually fail a level. Just "bad luck" for me. Later on, I did encounter a level where items wouldn't drop - the one I spoke about above. I'm currently on a 191-win streak at lvl 4866, losing a couple hundred streaks along the way.

Yes, they occasionally do changes to levels - for example limiting moves or adding those sh*tty red and yellow candies to the board after clearing a level - but I totally don't believe they intentionally make certain levels misbehave in order to make players suffer. Pretty sure more people would quit rather than succumb to paying for supposed intentional "enforcing" glitches onto them. I've done over 2500 levels in less than 3 months and I don't believe there's a plot against me or a group of players. I reached 1 gold bar and 0 boosters meanwhile. Instead of quitting, I started planning my playtime. I'd rather not have to limit my playtime but I can't afford paying to play. As a result, I'm back to 1000 gold bars now and playing at a much slower pace of 1 episode a day.

Have fun whatever game you play! ☺

Glitched level:

Current progress:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?