Level 1884

Options

Level 1884 is impossible there is a portal missing so the cherry can’t fall through

Comments

• TEnns1984
    TEnns1984 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm having the same issue. And lost my race for the gold because of it. I read that it was fixed, but I've checked for updates and restarted my device but it's still like this

• Rmansur
    Rmansur Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I am honestly a bit confused. The glitch on level 1884 has been “reported” for 48 full hours now. Emailed for customer service support. I got a pre written message that has nothing to do with the problem. Why do they make it so hard for us to contact them? How long do they usually take to “fix” a glitch? I’m embarrassed for them that they take this long to handle a problem MULTIPLE people have reported.

• traceychrones
    traceychrones Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Also, will we get all of our bars back that we spent before we knew it was a glitch??

• csternfels
    csternfels Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I’m having the same issue since this morning. Lost so many gold bars and still having issues.

• Rmansur
    Rmansur Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I doubt we will get any of our boosters or gold bars back. I don’t know why they won’t let us communicate with them directly? How long do they typically take to fix “glitches”?

• PhoebeEve1
    PhoebeEve1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm having the same problem

• Mr_AR
    Mr_AR Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited September 2022
    Options

Hey guys, I was also stuck on level 1884 as well. The solution I came up with was to log into another device, my Samsung Tablet. I think there is an issue with the Apple Store version. Simply login to your account and pass the level on another device which is not your iPhone or Apple device and then the issue is solved. Then you can reopen Candy Crush on your iPhone and the level is passed. I didn’t try the computer version, so that can possibly help with the issue as well.

****You do not need to restart your phone or delete the app off your iPhone ******

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?