⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

💌 Lives inbox - How does it work? New Update!

Comments

• mbmanka
    mbmanka Posts: 8 Level 2

I will not be spending any money until the lives limit is removed!

• icauser44
    icauser44 Posts: 9 Level 2

This is such B.S. What is the purpose of limiting # of lives friends can send u that u can use? If there is a limit, what exactly is the purpose of even having friends on there? There is ALWAYS a catch with these FB games, just like at a carnival.

• Shalanocia
    Shalanocia Posts: 30 Level 2

Yeah we can see your robot form letter reply…send a message to your masters and let them know we are not happy with the lives cap daily usage. Your canned replies about our health and wellbeing are bunk and we know it.

• mytmarko
    mytmarko Posts: 1 Newbie

I had almost 400 saved lives until last week when you guys decided to take half of them away and only allow 20 to be used daily. I started playing this game many years ago when I spent a lot of time in airports and on the road for a living. I still play because it's habit. However, pulling this garbage is a good reason to finally stop. Thanks for helping me get away from this game.

• magicjwg13
    magicjwg13 Posts: 6 Level 2

I agree and will not spend anything until this is changed ,I wish everyone else would do the same...maybe that would get Kings attention.

• Amy_Donahue
    Amy_Donahue Posts: 6 Level 2

I am so frustrated right now I am about ready to say good bye to Candy Crush. I just won a music box key which awarded me with prizes that have a 30 minute time frame to use. I had just used my 20th life for the day. By the time the 30 minutes added a new life my prizes were gone. I have 75 lives in my bank but can't use them because of this unfair 20 life limit a day. You also took away the fab 5 teams which is very frustrating as that took away another way of gaining prizes. I read you are making room for new things well why not get rid of the candy royale. During the time that feature has been available I've won 1 time. It's also annoying because of the interruption it causes while it loads and then again when it tosses you out. If you don't want people playing this game then you have found a few ways to push us all away. It's like going to the gas station and filling your tank but only allowed to drive 20 miles a day. You keep pushing making friends on your platform which at this point has no benefit whatsoever if you can only use 20 lives a day.

• TinaBrown57
    TinaBrown57 Posts: 99 Level 2

This all started in June the lives business, we are now nearing the 1st October tomorrow so King have had 3 months to see how unhappy people are but choose not to do anything. I think the damage is already done as hundreds have already left the game and probably thousands have stopped spending on the game, im sure they will go bankrupt pretty soon if they do not change how many lives people can have. You can play your 20 lives within an hour so 23 hours you can't really play the game and progress further. No wonder people are steering away from this game. I'd love to know what candy are actually thinking as they've ruined the game completely, they are advertising more to try and make people spend money on boosters etc encouraging you to add friends which is pointless as you only need 20 friends now to exchange for 20 lives. People won't spend there money because they don't have the lives to play. Whoever made this change deserves to lose there job as king most certainly are losing.

If king are actually reading this please give the players there lives back.

• dacrushermaster
    dacrushermaster Posts: 15 Level 2

lol it's so funny, literally nobody is remotely happy with this change. Obvious money grab that I hope blows up in King's face.

• kerry_cy
    kerry_cy Posts: 1 Newbie

20 lives?? Really? Not playing anymore

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?