We want your feedback on the levels 12 681 - 12725!

FluffyDinosaur
FluffyDinosaur Posts: 2,320 Community Manager

We want your feedback on levels 12 681 - 12725!

New sweet levels are released weekly in Candy Crush Saga, and the Levels Designers want your feedback to make the game even sweeter.

On this thread, you have the chance to directly give all your feedback on levels 12 681 - 12725 to the people behind the levels!

We want to know how you feel about the following things!

1 How long did it take to complete all the levels?

2 What level was the unique level?

3 What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

Comment all feedback to the Team about the new levels on this page!

👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 New to the Community? Register HERE in just 2 seconds.

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5

Let's Go!

ʕ ﹷ ᴥ ﹷʔ

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,988 Level 5

Finished this week's new releases. I am not going to comment anymore on second rate rubbish. What's the use nobody listens.

And of course no thought is given to us at the top in the below contest. How, @Crazy Cat Lad @FluffyDinosaur am I to get 44 stars when I have 3 stars on just about all of the 12725 levels I have completed.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,546 Level 5

Yesterday I did just 7 new levels for an event that I win 8 Gold Bars, and today one level. I wait for the Candy Cup tomorrow to play the other new levels.

• Tzvi_Marcu

The posts about the new stages on Wednesday that started about a year ago (I don't remember the exact date) initially had dozens of comments on the first day by regular players and dozens more every day later in the week. It's sad to see the situation now. I hope that the state of the CCS game is different and the CM will think why this happened.

• Scooterpie
    edited September 2022

@Peter_Tornaros @Tzvi_Marcu I made it here to post! We just got thru Hurricane Ian yesterday and I have no internet and data is not working very well. I live in the woods. We cannot leave as our road out is blocked both ways by downed trees.

Finished my levels Wednesday night. Good thing because no internet come Thursday morning. Looks like no Candy Cup for me! 😥

• KhoonTha25
    KhoonTha25 Posts: 9 Level 2

I need gold

give me

• Tzvi_Marcu

@Scooterpie Sorry to hear that you are in an area affected by the hurricane. I hope that everything will be restored as soon as possible. Someone show us that are bigger things than the CCS game.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,988 Level 5
  • CandyLV
    CandyLV Posts: 156 Level 2

The reduction in the number of players left in the front group is incredible. I have cut my playing time dramatically. No point to finish the game as soon as it’s released. I pace myself nowadays, good thing for King? I don’t think so.

• Scooterpie

Power to our neighborhood and internet came back late yesterday afternoon. It is amazing the people power that came to help. My power was restored in 3 days this is really record time. We have been without power for up to 9 days during prior hurricanes. So I get to continue in the contest, late start for this leg of it.

So about this week's levels. Well, I did rush to finish them, causing well, you know...the storm was a coming. I really do not like to dwell on the negative, so instead I try to find what I did like. Maybe if I keep telling the "powers that be" what I do like perhaps maybe I will seen some change? Believe it of not it has happened before.

Best Levels of the week:

1st Episode Level 12685 - Started CB + Blue (watch how your stripes of the same color are positioned) FUN

2nd Episode Level 12701 - Combined 3 reds together then CB + Purple Stripe (Good Move) FUN

3rd Episode Level 12724 - Started CB + Purple Stripe, CB + Wrap was good with about 13 moves left (Liked, FUN)

I cannot get into giving the blow by blow per each level. We need some of our players who do this back here... To get them back well that is not in my power...

For right now, trying to dry out from the storm...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?