⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Boosters

Options
Wendy-22
Wendy-22 Posts: 4 Newbie

My paid boosters can be verified through my FB payments page. I have alot. Before they disappeared I had over 100 of each. (Coconut wheels, fish, color bombs wrapped combos as well. This came from playing and earning the candies, purchasing, playing special games and logging in each day. Nothing is more of a buzz kill when you loose all of the items you played hard for and earned. I also lost 276 extra lives I have not used and now cant even get 1 and I send hundreds a week. I will give up playing because this kind of crap is for the birds. Especially the ones I paid for. I also spun the wheel and won the jackpot a few times.

Best Answer

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Wendy,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Wendy,

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• Tony_Mc
    Options

Hi Wendy,

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

Thanks Wendy ;-)
  • Célia_Reis
    Célia_Reis Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited July 2017
    Options

Eu tenho esse mesmo problema e até agora não obtive qualquer resposta. 

• Célia_Reis
    Célia_Reis Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Digite sua resposta aqui

• Wendy-22
    Options

Hi Wendy,

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

Tony, since you have restored my candy 10 each, I have won several but my candies seem to remain at 10. Is this normal when I win by spinning the wheel and gathering special candy to get free tokens? I have noticed it since yesterday.
  • Tony_Mc
    Options

Hi Célia Reis,

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• Tony_Mc
    Options

Hi Wendy,

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

Thank you for your comment Wendy. Could you please upload a screenshot of your candies remaining at ten? I see another balance in our system. Also, please note that boosters do not synchronise between devices. Kindest regards, Tony - King Care Team
  • Wendy-22
    Options

I do not use any mobil device to play this game, just my Galaxy tablet and my PC which both say the same thing. It is not changing although for the last week I have logged in and spun the wheel and won other candies. I am not getting anything. All of my candies were there the day the gold bars were placed in my account then after the gold bars were given all my candy went to 10 and stayed there.  

• Tony_Mc
    Options

I do not use any mobil device to play this game, just my Galaxy tablet and my PC which both say the same thing. It is not changing although for the last week I have logged in and spun the wheel and won other candies. I am not getting anything. All of my candies were there the day the gold bars were placed in my account then after the gold bars were given all my candy went to 10 and stayed there.  

Thank you for your answer Wendy. By mobile device we mean a transportable device such as a smartphone or a tablet indeed. You can also include a screenshot of Candy Crush Saga on your tablet. Please note that boosters and lives do not synchronise between platforms and devices. Kindest regards and have a great Sunday, Tony - King Care Team
  • Charlett99
    Charlett99 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the exact same problem! I need some help please :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?