⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

how to restore all the level progress in candy crush saga.I was not connected to facebook.

Options

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Cezdiamond! Can you please message me too? I was at about level 830 and I tried to connect to Facebook and it took me back to level 1! I've tried logging out and logging back in and have tried logging out of Facebook as well but still nothing!

I will send you a message too :-)
  • Clodagh07
    Clodagh07 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi , my mum upgraded her iPad and I restored the game from iCloud and now it's sent her back to level 1 , can I restore back to the level she was already on ? Thanks . 

• Theresa_Daly
    Theresa_Daly Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Can you tell me how to fix this too. I lost my games after running a malware scan on my pc to correct a redirect problem I had.  My email address isn't recognized on jelly and I think my level must have been stored somewhere locally on Windows 10.  I had connected to facebook for candy crush so it is at the correct level.

• Randises
    Randises Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I need help with this too. I was on level 351 when my husband updated candy crush. After updating to newest version, the game is crashing since it is not compatible with iPad 1. Now I want to play it on my new iPad, but since I was not connected to Facebook, I'm back to level 1.

Can I get my progress restored? Or alternatively, is there a way to rollback an app update? 

Thanks

• Cezdiamond
    Options

I need help with this too. I was on level 351 when my husband updated candy crush. After updating to newest version, the game is crashing since it is not compatible with iPad 1. Now I want to play it on my new iPad, but since I was not connected to Facebook, I'm back to level 1.

Can I get my progress restored? Or alternatively, is there a way to rollback an app update? 

Thanks

Hi @randises I would like to help you out with this so I will send you a private King Care message- thanks.
  • Cezdiamond
    Options

Hi,

@cezdiamond

I tried to shift to new phone using Facebook"save" but instead I lost your progress and was shifted to level 1. Further I have tried email login but when I tried , I learnt I wasn't using any email. I have just registered with your website. Please help me, I was on level 1071 , episode 72 was finished recently. 

Neelam- was this resolved?
  • yumiyum
    yumiyum Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

All my progress are gone either. I was not connect facebook or email. Please help

• Laura-37
    Laura-37 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Cezdiamond, I was at level 760 and suddenly lost all progress. I wasn't logged into Facebook either before or after. Can you help restore my progress please?

Thanks,

Laura

• Phuong_Nguyen-2
    Phuong_Nguyen-2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

So recently the app updated and I lost all of my progress. I wasn't logged into my Facebook but it said that I was playing under my name and I wasn't playing under my email because I tried logging in with my email and the progress wasn't the same. I honestly have no idea how I was even playing but I hope to get my progress back. 

Thanks a lot,

Phuong

• Leah_Harbridge
    Leah_Harbridge Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have the same issue.. not registered by email and have lost my progress from about 1485 when I sync with Facebook it takes me back to level 1. ☹️

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?