⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Options
rmur23
rmur23 Posts: 125 Level 2

So finally after a week, 2747 was fixed..... get to 2748 and its just as impossible without boosters.  Used my two check boosters, they gave about 3 bombs each.... couldnt beat it.... played the last 10-15 tries without any boosters and I don't think I got one bomb at any point.   Another impossible level without boosters.  Clearly King was in a hurry to get on vacation with releasing these levels.

Answers

• rmur23
    Options

Wtf..... theyve actually made this level HARDER.... now some of the chocolates are bracketed so even harder to break.... what an absolute joke.  Just another impossible level without boosters and another level theyll have to fix after another round of complaints.

• rmur23
    Options

Not only that but the bomb dispensers DONT dispense bombs! Seriously who is looking at these levels????

• Sue_Fitzgerald
    Sue_Fitzgerald Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

This level is far to hard. absolutely crazy .  Not sure what Candy Crush are thinking with this level. I think they will loose a lot of loyal players. 

• rmur23
    Options

I emailed them and they said there are videos of this being beaten which is false.... no videos of this being beat in the current state with the bracketed chocolate in bottom left.  Bunch of BS

• Doc_Davies
    Doc_Davies Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Passed it, but used lucky candy.

• Jean_Kerr
    Jean_Kerr Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

this was the response to my emailCongratulations on your success in the game! You're Crushing it! Our Developers reserve the right to tweak levels after their first release in order to achieve the required challenge and play-ability in the level. We also keep a very close eye on player feedback relating to level difficulty, and we may, at times decide to re-tweak them again to more difficult or less difficult. Thank you for the feedback and rest assured that I've passed your comments onto the Studio. Good luck and have a Sweet day!

• Chantel
    Chantel Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Not playing til it is fixed can't even get to the locked chocolate so disappointing.

• Julie_Everson
    Julie_Everson Posts: 70 Level 2
    Options

Looks like this will be the level I quit playing the game.   If the board can't be cleared without using multiple boosters, it's not worth playing.  And I know King doesn't care, they only care to sell boosters... only for you to waste them, not passing the level, needing to buy more.

They are not the only game in town. 

• Julie_Everson
    Julie_Everson Posts: 70 Level 2
    Options

Guess why I refuse to play any other game associated with King?  It's bs levels like this... I don't care if they come up with a new game... I won't touch it.   Great business model... turn off potential customers.  I don't know how many of you play other games designed by King, but I'd imagine many do not.  And imagine all those that already quit playing this game, I hardly doubt they would download any other King game.  Limit your audience, limit your customer base... I don't care, especially when they don't care... It's a business for damns sake... work it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?