We want your feedback on the levels 12 680 - 12 770!

Comments

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,988 Level 5

Finished, no further comment.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5

Finished my levels and was into the Candy Cup. Played my new levels differently because of the Candy Cup. No one seems to want to actually talk about the game anymore? Complaints only! I like to discuss strategies and such, not all by myself though.

Best Levels:

1st Episode: Level 12737 - started CB + red, then CB + purple stripe. FUN Liked.

2nd Episode: Liked a couple but it was either a lucky start or making one for myself.

3rd Episode: Level 12770 - one move then CB + yellow wrap (FUN I liked)

Did not take good notes this week causing of how I needed to play! Had company staying over. Sister trumps Candy Crush Saga... Oh Yeah!

Gots to have your priorities!

• CandyLV
    CandyLV Posts: 156 Level 2

@Tzvi_Marcu I used to be able to play the Win10 version without using too many boosters, not anymore, the levels are coming out very difficult from the get go, many of them require the use of boosters, which I don't have a lot on my PC. Reverting back to mobile, even though with fewer moves (not by much), but I have a lot more boosters on my phone.

• Peter_Tornaros

I enjoy commenting also @Scooterpie, but it is a waste of time when your suggestions are totally ignored, therefore until our comments are at least acknowledged, my input will be minimal. If we take the time, as requested (see below), to provide feedback, I believe at least an acknowledgement is common courtesy.

We want your feedback on the latest levels!  

New sweet levels are released weekly in Candy Crush Saga, and the Levels Designers want your feedback to make the game even sweeter.

• Goldenswordz
    Goldenswordz Posts: 531 Level 3

Just noticed they spelled "Level Designers" like "Levels Designers" on the feedback posts. Um, did no one bother to fix that? Especially considering these are re-posted weekly.

• ashash123
    ashash123 Posts: 2 Newbie

Because the level is impossible can i get back all teh boost and gift that i spent? Is candy crush olny for money or is also a free game?

• ashash123
    ashash123 Posts: 2 Newbie

Every game should be possible ,if the game is matematicly impossible you should write it at the begining of the game .you cant spend players time with impossible level.is it possible to sue the game

• CandyLV
    CandyLV Posts: 156 Level 2

On mobile, they release 45 games each week, so my game ends at 12725, for the last episode of 15 games, I used 14 UFOs, 4 party boosters, 15 hammers and 17 little hands. So in my opinion, the game has no strategy nowadays, it’s just mindless booster hungry.

@Peter_Tornaros You would think as a mod for a discussion forum, acknowledgement is a common courtesy, except when @QueenB first came on board, I have not seen him/her responding to anyone, at least on the threads that I follow, my conclusion is the Mod must be a bot :)

• Peter_Tornaros

Totally agree with you. We take the time to outline our thoughts, but are afforded absolutely no courtesy or acknowledgement.

Maybe it is guilt with the inferior product that is produced week in, week out ???

• borja123456
    borja123456 Posts: 25 Level 2

Level 12748 is completely impossible, 20 moves and with a harder version. Every week is worse and worse ... Insane targets with just 20 moves per level and obviously, it seems as if designers don't know other features than jelly jars +a bunch of blockers . Also, what's the point of removing the fantastic 5? It was the only way to get 1 h of colour bomb + UFOs . Now it's impossible to get UFOs as the rest events are rubbish " 4 quests to get useless rewards" It seems you did this on purpose to make people pay for passing levels. So tell me king, why should we keep playing this game if it's not fun anymore? Playing to accumulate+35 moves to pass a single level? And 2 levels ahead again? No thanks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?