Level 12724

Options
dashiellbrown
dashiellbrown Posts: 20 Level 2

So frustrating to play this ridiculous level . 19 moves for a difficult level. I really don’t know why I’m working myself up over such a time waster activity, that is β€œsupposed” to be fun. This whole section has been terrible with many levels that were impossible unless I played mindlessly until accumulating enough extra moves to warrant using gold bars to buy the extra moves. On one game I had to do this twice, using up a total of 80+ moves!

Makes me want to quit!

Comments

• tanka
    tanka Posts: 121 Level 2
    Options

12724 level is impossible to do!!!!!!!

Whole section has been terrible...I use a lot of goldbars to get to this level...and there is again...imposiible level to do without goldbars...

I think it is time to stop playing after 20 yearsπŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

• RickiT
    RickiT Posts: 83 Level 2
    Options

I totally agree with both of you. Used all my gold bars throughout these levels because it is impossible to win in the amount of moves and blockers they have set up. Not enjoyable not fun.

• RickiT
    Options

Do you notice that the video for level 12724 has 30 moves and the person used 2 saucers and a pinetta to clear the board. We get 19 moves more double and triple blockers to clear 130 spaces. After 19 moves you have not cleared through the triple blocker and still have 130 spaces to clear. This is utter Garbage and impossible.

King why is there no video showing anyone beating level 12724 in 19 moves with no Boasters?

Time to give this up

• jbflourshoppe
    jbflourshoppe Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

How is this legal? The level is impossible with so few moves. This is the strategy start the level out impossible so that you must use boosters or gold bars. Oh already exhausted all of those on the previous difficult level. Well buy more. In a week they will add additional moves to make it passable to not lose players. Meanwhile those that want to progress are spending $$ to pass the impossible levels. It is the business strategy to increase revenue. Even when gambling you have odds of winning. Not on some of these later levels. I think they should be passable with the number of moves given, not the slow down shenanigans King has been playing for the past few months.

• RickiT
    Options

I hate the Games King plays by making them impossible to win without boasters. To me it is nothing more then a cash grab on their part. There is no way people won in 30 moves without 2 saucers and a piΓ±ata to beat the level . Fed up

• tuut79
    tuut79 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Candy crush is an absolute shit show lately. I am waiting you guys give us 1 move to finish the level. Look at the episodes lately, half of the episodes is labeled hard or extreme hard.

• cookiemae
    cookiemae Posts: 615 Level 3
    Options

I had 25 moves on that level

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?