⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

how to restore all the level progress in candy crush saga.I was not connected to facebook.

Answers

• Kerron_Brado
    Kerron_Brado Posts: 2 Newbie

@cezdiamond

I posted a similar question but haven't gotten a response. Please send me a message for a fix, as I have to turn in my old phone very soon!

Here's my original post:

Lost Level Progress, Can't Sync New Phone

I can't get my progress back on Candy Crush Saga or Candy Crush Soda. I did not have an account before, but just signed up for one and also connected to Facebook, but the games start at level 1 both on my new phone and Facebook. On my old phone, I am on level 1095 on Saga and level 746 on Soda. Please let me know how to sync to these levels on my new phone (Samsung Note 8 - Android- old phone was Samsung Galaxy S5).

• Dina_Brickwood
    Dina_Brickwood Posts: 1 Newbie

I am hoping for help with this too!  I synced with FB and had no problems with reloading all my levels with Candy Crush Soda and Candy Crush Jelly, but my original Candy Crush app sync from FB only restored me to level 35.  I was somewhere in the 1800s!!

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

@cezdiamond

I posted a similar question but haven't gotten a response. Please send me a message for a fix, as I have to turn in my old phone very soon!

Here's my original post:

Lost Level Progress, Can't Sync New Phone

I can't get my progress back on Candy Crush Saga or Candy Crush Soda. I did not have an account before, but just signed up for one and also connected to Facebook, but the games start at level 1 both on my new phone and Facebook. On my old phone, I am on level 1095 on Saga and level 746 on Soda. Please let me know how to sync to these levels on my new phone (Samsung Note 8 - Android- old phone was Samsung Galaxy S5).

Hi Kerron- If you had an account created via the Kingdom or Facebook please log in on your new mobile and you will find your progress :-)
  • Cezdiamond

I am hoping for help with this too!  I synced with FB and had no problems with reloading all my levels with Candy Crush Soda and Candy Crush Jelly, but my original Candy Crush app sync from FB only restored me to level 35.  I was somewhere in the 1800s!!

I will send you a message :-)
  • Lake25
    Lake25 Posts: 1 Newbie

I have had this same problem. I tried logging in with my email and it said no acct found... please help me restore my levels.

• Natalia_Babicky
    Natalia_Babicky Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi All,

Just got a new iPhone but my levels on Candycrush saga disappeared!! :( please help, I was on level 255..

Any help would be appreciated, I tried signing in with email and Facebook and it did not work!

Thanks in advance

Gnat_17@hotmail.com

• Monika_Lada
    Monika_Lada Posts: 1 Newbie

@cezdiamond hi! I have the same problem. I wanted to save my progress so I created a Facebook to sync it and lost all my previous progress. I went from level 940+ back to level 1! Please help me! I was not registered with facebook or email before. Is there a chance to get my progress restored?

• Cezdiamond

@cezdiamond hi! I have the same problem. I wanted to save my progress so I created a Facebook to sync it and lost all my previous progress. I went from level 940+ back to level 1! Please help me! I was not registered with facebook or email before. Is there a chance to get my progress restored?

I will send you a private King Care message too :)
  • May-10
    May-10 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi @Manish do you still need a hand? Sorry for the delay. I would like to check your account. I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week! 

I have the same problem.No account found for my email... Can you please help me..?
  • Stephen_Neary
    Stephen_Neary Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi @cezdiamond. Candy Crush has been unable to laod on my Windows phone for about 2-3 months. I am registered with King Care, but don't want to lose my progress (I was on about level 350). Can you please let me know how I can fix this problem? Thank you so much.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?