12835 How can you still enjoy playing

Options
dopje
dopje Posts: 985 Level 2

12835 Are no more playable levels with 20 moves so many blockers.Β It just keeps going with those impossible levels.

Β«1

Comments

• smitch1361
    smitch1361 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

After getting stuck on level 12032 I’m now stuck again on level 12835 these levels are not possible with just 20 moves

• tanka
    tanka Posts: 121 Level 2
    Options

This level is impossible to do!!!!!

After spending all my bossters and goldbars on level 12832, there is another impossible level????????

πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

• Iceprincess9
    Iceprincess9 Posts: 55 Level 3
    Options

Level 12835 is not possible with the moves given. Another ridiculous level! I've used all my boosters and gold bars. Really King if we get past this level there is just another impossible level waiting to frustrate us once again. This game is not fun anymore. We should be rewarded for getting this far and we're being punished it appears. Can't compete in any contests because we are stuck on yet another level. I am definitely not thankful for Candy Crush this year. It has become a horrible game to even play at this point!

• tanka
    tanka Posts: 121 Level 2
    Options

Yes, you are complitly right!!!!

this game become so frustrating...

even I wrote them about level, nothing happenedπŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

• 5021Evergreen
    5021Evergreen Posts: 307 Level 3
    Options

Totally agree with all the above comments!! So sad they turned this game into the biggest farce. No, enjoyment playing at all any more! I'm sure King could care less, while they are counting their MILLIONS!

• howaida123
    howaida123 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

level 12835 is very difficult and cannot be passed with 20 moves, as I looked at the experimental game on YouTube to learn how to pass it and found that they do not match, as the experimental game consists of 25 moves and also there are no blocked squares that need a lot to be opened, so I was exhausted from that role and the one before itΒ In terms of roles, there is an error in the role that must be corrected because it is difficult to pass. I submitted a complaint about the previous game 12832.I use the mobile phone and the computer to play. There is an error that must be corrected because passing the roles has become impossible and the game has become cumbersome. Please consider this issue and solve the problem. In the previous role, I used 35 movesΒ In addition, with a lot of booster I lost all boasters and moves so that I can finish the game, and this is not always possible. I complained in the above that the roles do not match the educational game on YouTube. Impossible impossible impossible

• kding26
    kding26 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

This level is ridiculous! Not possible to pass with just 20 moves! Needs to be fixed. Tired of being stuck here!

• howaida123
    howaida123 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Do u want us to quit and delete candy crush game as the levels are being so impossible and exhausting we are not enjoying at all level 12835 is impossible will done any from the administrator team do something and care about our comments and complaints.

impossible

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?