We want your feedback on the levels 12 861 - 12905

Comments

• borja123456
    borja123456 Posts: 25 Level 2

Level 12889 is another level with the 20 pointless moves in which you can't do anything but accumulate extra moves due to the incompetence of the designers who modify the levels to make them impossible without using gold bars. Not interested in playing the next levels as it will be the same situation.

• GSH10
    GSH10 Posts: 58 Level 2

The developers of new levels have gone too far! There are 2 or more "impossible" levels every new episode. These levels are only passable with a ton of powerful boosters and/or 30+ extra lives, making them 'Buy to play' levels. I understand making levels hard but they should be achievable without having to wait for days to get a 'lucky' board. You might as well put in a "buy this level" button and quit pretending! Nobody will play your game if it becomes a "buy to pass" instead of "play to pass" game.

• NathalieMaria
    NathalieMaria Posts: 62 Level 2

Level 12982 is absurd.. Again a level that is imposible to pass without using a lot of golden bars... I've been playing candy crush for years and it is a pitty that you still modify the levels after you release them...

• tanka
    tanka Posts: 121 Level 2
    edited November 2022

12832 leve is frustrating and impossible to do!!!!😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

We are wasting our time!!!!

😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

• GordyF
    GordyF Posts: 191 Level 2

I don't know really why I'm making a comment because I know from past experience King doesn't really care or take notice.

Stayed away from the game for a while ( You all know why ) and then returned .... Ha Ha

Must've been bored ....

Spent a few quid ( Which in the past had rarely done unless something looked a bargain ie Season pass or whatever ) and what do you get for it ... Endless drudgery with the odd easy level thrown in to delude you.

Level 12874 ( 29 ) took over a 100 moves to complete and that was after achieving the most favourable board before buying the extra 35 moves which turned into buying another 35.

Level 12877 ( 20 moves ) is ... fk me a non starter.

Should be said these two levels have been started with all boosters available !!!

On Android you don't even get the 10 bars in the chocolate box now, It's all geared to unlimited moves ( Which don't fkn help when you're never going to complete the level anyway ) because you're on a limit now.

Ah well time to give it a rest again, Totally pointless playing ..Need to part with a lot of cash to play without much reward.

• WinterJacket
    WinterJacket Posts: 7 Level 2

Typically, each level takes 4 - 5 days regardless if they are marked easy or not. To pass, you need to spend gold bars and use the full 35 extra moves. So that is the number of moves assigned + 35 more + numerous boosters.

I am no longer getting options to watch ads for free spins or boosters, so I am not sure how long I will continue playing. I am not paying money to pass almost every new level created. I am currently on level 12,892 and I guess we will see what happens.

Do your advertisers know some players no longer have option to see their ads now?

• Lynn_Kalbfleisch
    Lynn_Kalbfleisch Posts: 51 Level 3
    edited November 2022

I Agee, you can't get enough licorice. I get down once to needing 2.

• collegeamoco
    collegeamoco Posts: 294 Level 3

It's hard for me to understand why the videos for the hard levels are always different from my actual level...videos have more moves, less blockers. Need help!

• borja123456
    borja123456 Posts: 25 Level 2

After 9 days at 12889, I was able to beat it as you add more moves and make it easier since it had "20 pointless moves" with an impossible board. Now I'm stuck at 12892, another impossible level to do something with the 20 pointless moves with a much more difficult version. I'm wondering if you try levels before releasing them . What's the point of playing if the only way to win is to accumulate enough extra moves.So tired of 20 ridiculous moves per level...

1 move left and I did nothing . That's how the game works these days , keep it up you are doing great 👍.

• puiusorin
    puiusorin Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi ! The level 12961 is impossible ! There are 32 orders of licorice, there are 24 at the beginning and new ones appear after 6 moves ! No matter what boosters are used ! Only way to complete the level is to buy extra moves - at least 18 !

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?