IDEAS, SUGGESTIONS, DISCUSSION

Options
messenabout
messenabout Posts: 307 Pro Player 👑

(Community) IDEAS, SUGGESTIONS, re ORDER OF FEED and NEW IDEA SEARCHING

(CCS) NEW IDEA, SUGGESTION re Chocolate Box

More confused than ever. So if I have an idea about Candy Crush saga I post in the community under ideas for Candy Crush but if I have an idea for this community say for example, reformat something then that will go in discussions,even if it's about Candy Crush? I posted somewhere else have I got that right? Now to find where to go to do that. I find it really difficult looking for something because you search it and dates of different years come up. Same as one people have posted new discussions or anything you know answering or posting in even a contest why wouldn't the newest post go at the top (as do feeds on most sites)? If I'm looking for something that I know was posted today why do I have to search to page 80 to find it As far as posting new ideas only, the master list is b103 pages long at this point and the current filter and sort terms tell me nothing when trying to post a new idea. How would I know if it's a new idea or rejected or voted in whatever else the other filters were? I just wanted to see if I can post my idea. The only way I can see to do that other than reading through 103 pages is for the original post to include hashtags and when the person goes to check whether their idea has been posted they can enter in a search box search terms where the hashtags would bring it up. I did about six pages of searching and I'm sorry but I'm not going to go any further than that. Even doing a general search of something on the site, I may search for Leo's lucky streak and be taken to 2019 when the event was being played then. But as far as posting goes, anyone whether any general comment discussion or entry to a contest or quiz etc, in my opinion the newest one should be the first one you ate and it goes into sending order from there. That's How most feeds go. Why would the newest post end up on page 103? People will never see it. They see what's up top. And if you pop in every day or a few days or even once a week you can quickly scan the latest news for comments or games etc. I even get very confused looking for a contest I was playing and I want to do something and find you know work out the answer and come back and post it and now I can't find it and it could be all over the place when you search it. Newest at the top. Same as the moderators if that's your titles, when you're announcing something stuff comes up from all over I'm sorry but I cannot find my way around this site it makes no sense to me. It's just too much of everything all in the same place but all over the place at the same time and I don't mean to complain but I don't come as often as I used to because of this I just waste too much time I've been here for about 2 hours now and I haven't even played Candy Crush yet so that's where I'm off to and sorry for my tone and sorry I put everything here in this one post now I hope I can find a place to put it LOL and thanks for listening. I know some of you won't read this fa LOL

Now I'm so confused I do not know where to post anything so this is an idea I don't think I've seen it discussed anywhere before and forgive me if I'm wrong. It's regarding the chocolate box. When you're playing your game and sometimes there's a pop up at the top telling you how many you've got so far or when it's full to let you know. I've tried to click on that many times but of course it takes me nowhere. Could that possibly becime a direct link to your chocolate box on the events page? It make it easy and quick to get back to your game. I forget to go and check it for a while sometimes meanwhile I could have been working towards the next quest or heading back with my new boosters.

#chocolatebox #link #eventslink

I hope this shows in the hands of the right people and it is sorted out.I can barely keep my eyes open.Goodnight

Comments

• louli
    louli Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

don’t you thing dear developers that it is big time to stop or replace or whatever this famous #STAR TOURNAMENT # ? it is so so so boring same levels every time. 😏

• Decarlo
    Decarlo Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I hate this new 20 lives a day rule..Candy Crush Saga is my favorite thing to do in my past time. Now you have taken that away..please get rid of this rule so that I can use the extra lives that I have when I choose to.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?