We want your feedback on the levels 12 680 - 12 770!

Comments

• MrT2
    MrT2 Posts: 76 Level 2

Got to 12759.

Just got my 5 win streak boosters.

12759 also had the extra 30 min color bomb/fish/wrapped/striped boosters

so, i started 12759. Oops no moves possible. Sorry you failed the level and lost your 5 win streak. Nice.

As said before, this is very frustrating/disappointing. This should not happen, Period. Starting boosters should not let you fail the level without having made any move. And you certainly shouldn’t loose your level winning streak. A fix is easy. For instance, in case of immediate failure (no moves possible), you shouldn’t loose your 5 win streak or any boosters you might have used. This software fix could be implemented easily. I have mentioned this before as it happens from time to time. But I don’t see any change or comment, so I must assume that King seems to think this is fine. “Too bad. More luck next time. Haha. Get some new boosters.”

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,878 Level 5

1. How long did it take to complete all the levels

More than 2 weeks

2.What level was the unique level

None, as by the time mobile players get them they are all the same. Can't be completed in the moves given so play and play hoping to get a lucky board. Very rarely happens so play on until you have 35 extra moves, then take the risk of using 10 gold and praying that will be enough to pass.

3. What was your absolute favourite level? Which level would you like to play one more time.

Are you having a laugh. After playing each level 50 or more times, using so many gold bars and boosters, who in their right mind would want to play any of the levels again.

Mind you the way the levels are now, there can't be many of us still with a right mind. Think a lot of us have just gone doolally.

• Russ_Boudrie
    Russ_Boudrie Posts: 60 Level 3

The game has gotten horrible and is not as fun as it used to be. This all started around 12500 with a few baddies thrown in every now and then. I am on 12850 now and it is apparent that CC no longer cares if long-time players continue. I don't mind the occasional very hard level but 12850 is beyond terrible because after all is said and done I still need half of what was needed to win. I have never spent a penny on the game and maybe that is why. It used to be relaxing but now not calming at all. Please wake up as this is my 3rd letter since 12500. Soon to quit if the game stays this way.

• ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3

I followed someone's advice and waited a while before starting the new levels. All that did is i have fallen behind. Struggled through completing a total of 9 levels all week.

Now hopelessly stuck on 12 757, and most tries i am left with 70-80 orders still to collect (out of 111).

Looking ahead there are 5 or 6 evil/nightmarish levels in each ep, which means dozens of tries and 50 to 60 gold bars per ep. Not gonna happen.

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,878 Level 5

Tell you what @ellectra it doesn't get any better. 2nd day on 12792 not shown with any difficulty, have had 35 extra moves for the last 25 tries, so you can tell how many times I've played it. Just keep turning off once I've used all my lives. Have a friend in my friend list who always finished the new levels by Saturday midday, he's just started the last episode so I know future levels are just as bad. Gone are the days mate, with ridiculous levels like these that we'll finish and wait for the new release. Can't even get a daily win and I can forget the Chocolate Box section that requires passing 4 or 6 new levels.

All that said, the boredom of it has stopped me playing by approx 50% so all in all perhaps not such a bad thing.

• Iceprincess9
    Iceprincess9 Posts: 55 Level 3

I totally agree. These levels are becoming ridiculous. Can't play in any contests or complete chocolate box because some of these levels are impossible. This game used to be fun. It's not anymore. Why play when you can't pass a level without buying gold bars and boosters. Instead of being rewarded for making it this far we are being penalized. I'm tired of complaining because nothing changes. The game designers are having a good laugh torturing us with these impossible stupid levels!!! King you win!!!

• manavision
    manavision Posts: 56 Level 2

Level 12759... Oops moment...

Same here, started with all the boosters, and managed to play 2-3 moves and then... Oops, you have no moves possible.

I am sure reading here, that designers/developers are making sure there are no such oops moments. Guess it was just for consolation and no real intent.

• Iluvgames
    Iluvgames Posts: 130 Level 3

How do you think level 12699 is even possible with only 20 moves??? Some on YouTube start with 29. Which leads to the ultimate question, “Why don’t the levels start with the same number of moves for everyone?” Very unfair advantage and simply put, not a level playing field 🙄

• ashfordgooner
    ashfordgooner Posts: 163 Level 3

i am stuck on 12720. i have played it about 50 times, and i havent got close. when i look at videos of how to clear it, it just seems you have reduced the amount of attempts players can have, ot make it more difficult.

not many positive posts here king?!? you ask for feedback, are you listening, because after what you did this week to the chocolate box, you appear to be on a dangerously downward spiral on hwo you treat loyal customers.

• rghojaiii
    rghojaiii Posts: 6 Level 2

It's become hard-core pay-to-win greed. Not challenging, not engaging, not considerate. Maybe this is what should be expected of people who are willing to work for Bobby K, have little or no self-respect.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?