We want your feedback on the levels 12 816 - 12 860

Comments

• yoav200
    yoav200 Posts: 3 Newbie

Some of the these levels are extremely hard and frustrating. I'm currently stuck on level 12844 which is impossible to pass. 12843 and 12840 were also extremely hard and frustrating. I couldn't pass them without using boosters and extra moves.

Levels should be hard but must give hope for the player. if i finish my moves and still has 200 jelly to clear it is hopeless.

I think you should consider re-design some of those levels.

• Lawnboy226
    Lawnboy226 Posts: 2 Newbie

PLEASE FIX!!! Impossible with only 20 moves

• MrsPatata
    MrsPatata Posts: 7 Level 2

I absolutely agree with Quinner and Justafoo! Level 12859 is impossible to do, with or without bonus, also with 35 more. If you want only cash, you can do this without me and many many people who stayed with you for years. Very very sad

• Susan_S
    Susan_S Posts: 39 Level 2

These levels are just not worth playing. When you finish you are so far from actually completing the level that is just too tiring to play. You spend all day earning the extra 35 moves pay to buy a bunch of boosters and gold bars. Just to maybe complete one level a day b

• kmcmahon05
    kmcmahon05 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited November 2022

This level is LITERALLY impossible. Either need more moves or less obstacles!

• nualac
    nualac Posts: 3 Newbie

Level 12856 is impossible to pass with only 20 moves. Have tried using boosters but still no joy. For the first time in 10 years I am having a break as I feel I am being pushed into buying gold bars 😪

• Jeff22644
    Jeff22644 Posts: 10 Level 2

The level has got to be a joke. Even if I spend 8 hours watching videos to try to earn enough switches and hammers you can't get enough. There is no way you can beat this level in 20 moves. I've been on this level for four days now. I think I've watched enough videos and made you people enough money that it should switch a kick out enough color bombs to defeat the level. The levels just get idiotically hard. You go to the YouTube channel and you can see that the level originally had 30 moves and you cut it down to 20. This type of behavior in your system has got to change. I'm not one to shovel out a dime to play your game as you make plenty of money in the videos that you make us watch. Come on get real. Just saying yo.

• adelef1fan
    adelef1fan Posts: 11 Level 2

I’ve deleted and gone right back to the beginning. It’s great fun, and loads of rewards

• myalsaca3
    myalsaca3 Posts: 14 Level 2

I don't mind being stuck for a day or too, but 12832 with no boosters, only 4 gold bars and ZERO way to advance and earn anything---this is probably going to be my retirement point. With the way KING is managing these Candy Crush SAGA games and really trying to squeeze money out of it's players is just sad. We are in a global crisis, inflation is out of control and it's nice to numb my brain, tune out and relax with Candy Crush --but it is now causing more stress and frustration knowing it keeps getting worse and the requirement for $$$$ is blatently obvious. I used all my gold bars for the +30 add'l moves 2xs on this level and NOPE-algorithm changed the candy combinations so there was no way to win. Shame on you developers. This is ridiculous.

• Phooka
    Phooka Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi!

Level 12832 has changed a few days ago and now it is impossible to solve without lots of boosters and money.

Please fix!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?