šŸ™‹ā€ā™€ļø Welcome to the Community!

Comments

• jatekosEva1969
    jatekosEva1969 Posts: 38 Level 2

Sorry,I'll follow the rules from now ƶn.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,854 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there!Ā New Candy Crushers! šŸ‘‹

Welcome to Sweet King Community! šŸ‘‘

Thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga! šŸ˜Š

Anyway, we can only useĀ English LanguageĀ around King Community.Ā Don't worry! YouĀ make sure useĀ Google TranslateĀ to translateĀ English LanguageĀ whoĀ have used another language and repost your comments with using English LanguageĀ on next time. And pleaseĀ don't posting spam, offensive and personal information discussions and commentsĀ on King Community. You must read the House RulesĀ hereĀ as it'sĀ very importantĀ to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! šŸ˜Š

Hot topicsĀ right now in Candy Crush SagaĀ hereĀ and in King CommunityĀ hereĀ šŸŒ¶ļøšŸ­šŸ‘‘

You can also participate on Candy Crush ContestsĀ hereĀ andĀ General ContestsĀ hereĀ that you can chance to win gold bars on this game and pleaseĀ check more onĀ Candy Crush Community. (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) šŸ˜‰

šŸ‘‘ Join our Kingdom and get this royal badgeĀ hereĀ and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge)Ā here!

Have a nice and safety day! ā¤ļøšŸ˜Š

• ambutri
    ambutri Posts: 1 Newbie

Join with me..iam from indonesiaā¤ļøā¤ļø

• Mjb121574
    Mjb121574 Posts: 24 Level 2

Hello Iā€™m from nevada..I will joinšŸ˜Š

• Lera610
    Lera610 Posts: 7 Level 2

Hi, Iā€™ve been on this level for a week now, find it really annoying with only 20 moves. It needs to be fixed, not a chance to pass it if you have no golden bars left and not willing to purchase them

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there!Ā New Candy Crushers! šŸ‘‹

Anyway, we can only useĀ English LanguageĀ around King Community.Ā Don't worry! YouĀ make sure useĀ Google TranslateĀ to translateĀ English LanguageĀ whoĀ have used another language and repost your comments with using English LanguageĀ on next time. And pleaseĀ don't posting spam, offensive and personal information discussions and commentsĀ on King Community. You must read the House RulesĀ hereĀ as it'sĀ very importantĀ to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! šŸ˜Š

Hot topicsĀ right now in Candy Crush SagaĀ hereĀ and in King CommunityĀ hereĀ šŸŒ¶ļøšŸ­šŸ‘‘

You can also participate on Candy Crush ContestsĀ hereĀ andĀ General ContestsĀ hereĀ that you can chance to win gold bars on this game and pleaseĀ check more onĀ Candy Crush Community. (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) šŸ˜‰

šŸ‘‘ Join our Kingdom and get this royal badgeĀ hereĀ and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge)Ā here!

• Zainabayomide
    Zainabayomide Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi Iā€™m happy to be here

• Diamond_Lim

• empireinfo
    empireinfo Posts: 1 Newbie
  • AllanG
    AllanG Posts: 2 Newbie

Is it my fault for buying bars but since I done this the game always leaves me with one move to move on to the next level or are they just greedy for money

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?