⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Discount

BigPapasWife6212
BigPapasWife6212 Posts: 7 Level 2

I was wondering if they're offering a 61% discount then why would there be less gold bars, hours of play, and candy boosters given? Am I looking at something wrong? Thanks. Happy New Year's Eve. 

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    edited January 2018

Hi BigPapasWife6212,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

Not always all challenges and offers will be available for all our players in all our games.

This can occur since most challenges, offers and new elements or extras are made available to only a small part of the players, randomly chosen, for testing purposes and to better analyze the impact.

The opposite can also happen and some challenges, offers or features might get deactivated after some time.

I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but I guarantee this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges, offers and gaming elements in the future.

Kindest regards and have a great day,

Tony - King Care Team

• BigPapasWife6212
    BigPapasWife6212 Posts: 7 Level 2

Tony Mc. I ended up purchasing and after moving 2 levels it said to come back for more levels. Magically after the 12 hrs were up it gave me more levels. I've tried emailing and reaching out to get my refund and no one responds. Very frustrating to pay that much and not even get the 12 hrs free play. 

• Tony_Mc

Hi BigPapasWife6212,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Kindest regards and have a great day,

Tony - King Care Team

• Tony_Mc

Replied. Thanks

Thank you :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?