⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

💌 Lives inbox - How does it work? New Update!

Comments

• Jan_Tichelaar
    Jan_Tichelaar Posts: 4 Newbie

the most people are always online. So I think it will be best if its stored in your profile. Not?

• candyujwal
    candyujwal Posts: 2,414 Level 3

Please come up with the feature of F5 back into the game as that was one of the best options to make new friends, playing together, getting more points etc

• TinaBrown57
    TinaBrown57 Posts: 99 Level 2

Weeks and weeks stuck on the same level 5900 no boosters, no gold bars, no lives, what's the pointnin playing the game when it has become so limited and meer impossible to play unless you spend money which I refuse to until king gives us our lives back, not spent a penny since they took our lives away and it will continue that way forever unless they change it. Boredom is a bit factor in this game now, its just not enjoyable. There's loads of better fairer games out there to play.

• teenybee
    teenybee Posts: 114 Level 2

Tina, do you have the great Season Pass available to you? You can get 10 free boosters from that. Or the Chocolate box, the early levels of which don’t require passing new levels? And particularly, all the collection contests there have been in December, 90% of which allow replaying old levels to win boosters?

• TinaBrown57
    TinaBrown57 Posts: 99 Level 2

This is all I have, as you can see I haven't won anything. I do the candy box there's 3 different ones and I only manage to collect once from the candy box as the others have the crown, cone etc which I've never had. Had nothing on the jar things above either. It's just impossible to move forward, there is not enough moves for the game either. So I'll use up my 20 lives today and move on to another game as ive literally hit a brick wall with candy crush, it's not a fun game anymore.

• teenybee
    teenybee Posts: 114 Level 2
    edited December 2022

That’s a shame. Probably too late now, but eg on the’jar’ collection contest in your screenshot, you can keep replaying and passing old levels, it doesn’t have to be new ones (Level 20 is a good one, quick and easy to pass). Same with collecting the green Christmas trees, you can rack them up by replaying old levels. Tedious, maybe, but worth it.

Still a couple of days and contests left. Good luck Tina.

• bambi218
    bambi218 Posts: 5 Level 2

I TOTALLY AGREE!! I USED TO BUY BOOSTERS ALL THE TIME BUT SINCE THEY'VE LIMITED MY PLAY TIME, I DON'T BUY NOTHING!!! I ALWAYS RUN OUT OF LIVES BEFORE THE TIME LIMIT ON THE BOOSTERS RUN OUT SO BASICALLY THEIR CHEATING ME OUT OF MY REWARDS. IT'S NOT FAIR AND THE POP UPS TO BUY BUNDLES ARE RIDICULOUS BECAUSE THEY OCCUR A LOT MORE SINCE THEY'VE CUT OUT UNLIMITED LIVES. 20 LIVES IN A 24HR PERIOD IS SOOO UNFAIR. SO MANY OF THEIR PLAYERS HAVE VOICED THEIR CONCERN ABOUT THIS ISSUE BUT THEY REFUSE TO FIX THE PROBLEM. PLAYING CANDY CRUSH IS NOT AS FUN AND RELAXING AS IT ONCE WAS THAT'S WHY I DON'T BOTHER TO PLAY MOST DAYS. IF ANYONE HAS SUGGESTIONS ON OTHER FUN GAMES WITH NO RIDICULOUS LIMITATIONS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW...

• Fatfingers73
    Fatfingers73 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hit this 20 lives limit for the first time today.

What a load of crap, I was hoping to reach level 9k by the new year. No chance now.

Might find another new favourite game 🙄

• jewelrylady75
    jewelrylady75 Posts: 1 Newbie

It makes no sense to allow us to hold 200 lives but only let us use 20 of them a day. Please change it back to the way it used to be.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?