📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

how many levels are there in candy crush as feb 10 - 2018

LaVonne_Bitz
LaVonne_Bitz Posts: 7 Level 2

how many levels are there in candy crush as feb 10 - 2018

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend

Hi LaVonne, if you are using a computer it's up to 3095.  If you are using Windows 10 they have 45 additional levels.  Each Wednesday a new episode will be offered with 15 new levels.

• April-13
    April-13 Posts: 7 Level 2

I’m at level 3091. It says it’s the end.  Ever since I reached 3000 level, it said it was the end at that point. Then about a week later, the added maybe a dozen more levels. When I finished those levels it  said I was at the end, once again. And also it would be any more levels. It takes them a week to add about eight more levels at a time. Very frustrating. I wish they would add  at least 20 or 30 levels at a time.  Love playing the game. But don’t like having to wait for them to add  we’re levels. 

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    edited February 2018

Can I answer...LOTS to that question? Goodness, I am impressed by you guys at such high levels! Good job and I am a bit jealous lol. Keep on Crushin'!!

• April-13
    April-13 Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited February 2018

Hey LaVonne.  I answered a question and hour ago but I put the wrong level I’m on.  Well, at the end. There are no new levels for me to play. As of February 20, 2018 I reached the end and the level is 3110. Now it’s the waiting game why they add more levels. Not happy about waiting.  They don’t added very many levels at a time either.  When there are no new levels to play, it’s really hard to win the weekly contest they have. 

• Heidi-10
    Heidi-10 Posts: 1 Newbie

I always wait about a week until a new episode unlocks, but this time it said I beat the Candy Crush game and it’s the end of episodes. Is Level 3140 the last episode?? It gave me a sugar blast/bomb and a coconut wheel and no big deal. 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend

Hi all, new episode should be released at any time now.  Up until last night CC Saga was at 3140 on your mobile or through a browser online and 3185 on Windows 10.  So the new episode should bring in 15 new levels today.  Last week King released 30 new levels on Windows 10.  Every Wednesday you will see a new episode being released.

• Nick_Green
    Nick_Green Posts: 1 Newbie

Currently completed game number 3230, every Wednesday at 12:00 King release another level with 15 games to complete. Hoping the game will end so I can move on, but until it does I'll keep finishing each new level each week. 

• adw-2
    adw-2 Posts: 2 Newbie

I have completed level 3320.  I am hoping more episodes are added

• adw-2
    adw-2 Posts: 2 Newbie

I finished level 3320 and patiently waiting for new levels to be added

• Ruth_Watts
    Ruth_Watts Posts: 12 Level 2

I’m on level 3365 and awaiting new levels Wednesday 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?