🎙We want your feedback on the levels 13 431-13 475!

Comments

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,989 Level 5

Finished. I don't think the game can get any more boring !!!

13431 & 13452 need attention. Their poor design lends itself to not enough moves to fill the orders.

The frog appears at Level 13448, but serves no purpose.

• Munster
    Munster Posts: 532 Level 3

on level 13305 now... levels are harder and with fewer moves

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,843 Level 5

Finished my levels yesterday afternoon. Was going to wait till later today (Tuesday) but this did not fit into my schedule.

My favorite level was 13446 wraps rule for me on this one (used CC Wheel)

Although I find a lot of blockers annoying on different levels I am coming up with some ideas of attack on those. If I start with the lucky board it is so much better.

On Episode 3 there were several levels that I indeed found interesting. 13471, 13472, 13473 and 13475 all of these I found amusing. I did not do particularly great on them but...These levels as well as a few others in the 1st two episodes I would like to play again. Rarely find time to replay the levels though.

Any level with Samantha the Frog I like. I just plays with that frog! Always love hidden UFO's!

Contests are fun whether I have the time to fully participate or not. So whatever contests make the majority happy that is okay.

Puzzle game has many puzzles within it. Oh Yeah!

• Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,864 Level 5

Stuck at level 13464! This level 13464 has been glitch! Because for this level is impossible of because of is NO exit for the cherry.

Please fix this level! Thanks 🙏

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 5,838 Level 5

Level 13452 is unachievable because there are not enough wafers to achieve the order whatever booster you use! Outrageous. It needs to be looked at. At the moment it is completely impossible in the number of moves allocated. I had 3 3 extra moves and cleared the board with two party poppers and STILL had to buy 35 extra moves because there were NO wafers left on the board with one move to go and I still needed three wafers to fulfil the order.

• dashiellbrown
    dashiellbrown Posts: 20 Level 2

Level 13459 now with only 20 moves is so very tedious.

I moved from playing via Facebook to email login, and lost my gold bars. Customer Support basically said too bad. Then after winning the last episode race with a lot of effort, I thought I’d get 20 gold bars but no. I got nothing. SO frustrating🤬. No one at Customer Support has responded. Ugh

• Munster
    Munster Posts: 532 Level 3

the episode with levels 13440 to 13461 is ridiculous four super hard and three hard levels, some level barely has enough moves to pass on the first try!! Even with boosters, they are impossible to finish and I have depleted my gold bars again!! here I'm thinking that I'm going to finish the fastest race but nope, I keep getting stuck on the super hard levels

• Helicalprime
    Helicalprime Posts: 55 Level 2

13438 impossible…pls fix

• Matwes
    Matwes Posts: 18 Level 2

This levels are getting harder amd using more boosters to complete. Why o why!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?