⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 3160 and using Combos

John_Prudente
John_Prudente Posts: 11 Level 2

When using a striped and wrapped candy combo, the covered chocolates dont unwrap on those rows. They only unwrap when when right next ro them. Even using a color bomb and stripped candy wont unwrap those chocolates on those rows. As it is, 10 moves isn't enough to pass the level.

Best Answer

• Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Answer ✓

Hey Everyone !! I just got word from the moderator, this issue has been resolved. If you're still having issues let me know, and we'll find out if there are some updates, or something you might need to do. Good luck to you, and have a great day !!! 

Answers

• Jesper_Lidefelt
    Jesper_Lidefelt Posts: 2 Newbie

From videos I've seen other platforms has more moves than Android. Please King, don't you have any testers that vould stop these kind of bugs?

• Joanne_Tremblay-2
    Joanne_Tremblay-2 Posts: 9 Level 2
    We are supposed to get 25 moves as it is on YouTube. I'd asked the King four or five times to resolve my problem with only 10 moves and they always give me the same answer : close the application, reboot your apparel for 10 seconds, reinstall the application and you loose all your boosters... and nothing work. I'm really fed up!!!
  • Arturo_Spugna
    Arturo_Spugna Posts: 10 Level 2

Me too only 10 moves on IOS and on Android.

Is a problem of account not of hardware. Reboot and reinstall DONT solve this bug.

• John_Prudente
    John_Prudente Posts: 11 Level 2

I also did a two color bomb combi, and none of the wrapped chocolates unwrapped. Definately a bug on the android version this level.

• Arturo_Spugna
    Arturo_Spugna Posts: 10 Level 2

I also did a two color bomb combi, and none of the wrapped chocolates unwrapped. Definately a bug on the android version this level.

Not only on Android. Same problem is on IOS...only 10 moves.
  • sheflysx
    sheflysx Posts: 5 Level 2

It is not unusual for King to drop the number of moves on these high-level games after people have played it for a while.  I agree.  10 is not enough.  Maybe they will change it to make it possible to beat.

• Aitch
    Aitch Posts: 140 Level 3

Exactly the same problem on iOS - Driving me crazy! 

• Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2

Hi Everyone !! Those things are really hard to bust. I just went back and played it, and beat it with no boosters, but I am on a PC and I had 20 moves. I am going to pass your complaints on to a moderator to have this checked out. Being as hard as it is to knock those wrapped chocolate candies out, if they're suppose to be like that, you're certainly going to need 10 moves. I will let you know here what I can find out, or if they'll fix it for you.Thank you for the feedback, and have a great day !! 

• sheflysx
    sheflysx Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited March 2018

Well, as I said before, King often does reduce the number of moves and this one seemed impossible at 10 moves, but I kept working at it and finally cracked it.  But I did have to use 2 boosters several times, the switch and the hammer.

• Joanne_Tremblay-2
    Joanne_Tremblay-2 Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited March 2018

Finaly, I'v passed the 3160 using everything that I had in hands. Now, at the 3161, it is the same F..K..g thing !

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?