⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 3160 is ImpoSSible

Aitch
Aitch Posts: 140 Level 3

We only have 10 moves to try and break through industrial strength steel...Somethings not quite right here! I've thrown everything at it but nothing has worked. H E L P . Tony Mc, where are you??!!

Best Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi Aitch, I don't know where he went but hopefully to something bigger and better than King!  I wish him all the best!

• Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Answer ✓

Hi Everyone !! Just got word this issue was resolved. If you're still having it, let us know, so we can find out if there are some other steps you need to do on your devices to get you back on track !! Thank you all !!  Good luck, and have a great day !!!  :D 

• Tracy-7
    edited March 2018 Answer ✓

Hi Tracy, the link Elsa put on shows videos completed with 13 moves-not 10! The industrial steel remains unbeatable but I’ll keep trying! 

Hi Aitch !! Sometimes it's hard to find videos to exactly match everyone's boards. They keep changing the levels, and the amount of moves. Our videos makers have a hard time keeping up with that, so we'll post the closest one we can find to your board, because it can take days to make one video, without boosters, and it takes too much time to go make a new one to match every change. I'm sorry that happens so much lately, but that's another issue that is being investigated. The Industrial steel should now be destructible !! Good luck !!
  • Tracy-7
    Answer ✓

Yahaaaaaay! Great Minty in the sky-the darn level is completed! Thank you so much for getting it sorted-the amount of moves now make it do able-You are a Star Tracy x Onwards & Upwards x

Awwww !! Thank you Aitch !! I appreciate that. I'm glad I could help !! We rarely get thank yous, so it means a lot when we do !! Thx again, and keep on crushing !! :D<3

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?