🗺 New Saga Map Makeover - Check it out!

Options

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,845 Level 5
    Options
    Sweet! I love the new saga map

I just got it my mobile last night. @QueenB is this new version only out on the mobile at this time?

It is a crisp new look, the graphics are great. It is like a modernized version. It has perhaps a little less complicated, more user-friendly appearance. The feel you get as you navigate the map, well I like it. Yes, I like it very much.

Over the years I have learned to embrace the changes in the game. The changes are going to come whether you like them are not so get into it!

• Kiki_g
    Kiki_g Posts: 3,913 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I don't have the change and can't comment on it.

However, I think that if you change the design, you could also add futures that make it easier for players to play, such as "a scroll to level button".

• Oichi
    Oichi Posts: 94 Level 2
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Sour! I don't like the new saga map... (please tell us why)

Not ANOTHER change that makes the game look more like the other candy crush games…

Original candy crush is losing all of its charm :(

• Toune_PG
    Toune_PG Posts: 340 Level 3
    Options
    Old map or new map, I just love the journey through the Candy Kingdom

I love whether it's on the old or the new map.

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,114 Jelly Moderator
    Options
    Sweet! I love the new saga map

Well I have noticed a lot of players don't like the new look understandable but me I like the new look it's divine easier to navigate only thing is I noticed it doesn't show episode names or I couldn't see it now I'm blind anyways lol need my glasses to see but so far that is the only thing I have saw I didn't like but I can work around that I do love the new look it's cleaner more neat and easier to navigate thanks @QueenB

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,878 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Pat_Boyko have you seen this. I know you put in the discussion I posted some days ago that you was having problems as you have to change multiple settings on your computer.

Best to vote and put your comments here or they won't be seen and counted.

Take care and good luck

• Merrymeeting
    Merrymeeting Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

New map takes the game to less than half the size on an iPad - the rest of the screen is black borders. Terrible for someone with visual impairment as there’s no way to increase the size. I will no longer be playing unless the game board goes back to filling the screen. Who thought this was a good idea????

• SmashThatCandy
    SmashThatCandy Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

The new map looks like Candy crush friends map and doesn’t look any special and is very generic. I miss the iconic candy crush saga map which I am using for the past 10 years.

• rachelmoradov14
    rachelmoradov14 Posts: 200 Level 3
    Options

I dont like it.

Bring the old map back

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,230 Level 5
    edited January 2023
    Options

Hmm, I don't have that change...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?