🎟️💰️ Lunar Pot of Gold - 20 million Gold Bars to share!

Comments

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,878 Level 5
    Divine! I love it!

Hi @Doondie yes all show win a share of the gold no matter what tier is completed, so we all knew we would get that. It then goes on to show:

Tier 1: 10 minute colour bomb - which I got.

Tier 2: 10 gold bars, 10 minute colour bomb, 15 minute striped/wrapped candy. Got the 10 minute colour bomb and 15 minute striped/wrapped candy. So just the 10 gold to be given on 1st Feb.

Tier 3: 40 gold bars etc. I received the etc's so just the 40 gold to be added to the 10 and the share of the 200 mil to be given on 1st Feb.

There was another post which unfortunately I can't find at the moment that said the more you play the more you win. So it still reads that if passing tier 2 you get 10 gold then if you also go on to complete tier 3 that's another 40, along with the boosters given at the time of completing. Nowhere does it show anything different.

As for the August competition again players got different amounts, and the reason given for that was where you was playing from and which group you was in. I got 20 gold bars in that.

Hopefully we will get an announcement soon as to what is happening. Cheers.

• Carol-38
    Divine! I love it!

I found it @Doondie as you will see it says keep passing collection milestones for even more gold. And it quite clearly shows 10 for tier 2 and 40 for tier 3. So a total of 50 + the share.

• Doondie
    Doondie Posts: 1,255 Level 5

The first time I read the event description - long before the "Final" showed up - I understood it the way I posted it above: 3 tiers and you get only what the tier you reach contains. When the Final started, I was confused because it was displayed as one of those events you get everything at each milestone. When I reached 9k points and didn't get 10 gold bars, then I was sure it was just bad design. As you can see, the boosters are not listed there, yet we'd get them at each milestone. However, as far as gold bars are concerned, they don't add up. If you reach only the first tier, you get just the share of the pot. For 2nd tier you get (share + 10 bonus). For 3rd you get (share + 40 bonus). The bonus for 2nd tier is received only in case you don't reach the next tier. That's how I understood it the first time around and that's why I said it was presented very unclearly. The main issue is why I got +10 when I reached the 3rd tier.

As for that screenshot - it means the bonus will be bigger, not that you'll accumulate more bonuses. The basic reward changes, not the number of bonuses. It's like when someone wins the gold medal for reaching the top spot after passing the previous 2 - they get only their medal, not the bronze and silver as well.

• hm_dr3
    hm_dr3 Posts: 3 Newbie

HI there,

I was supposed to receive the pot of gold on february 1 but i havent received it.

Unfortunately i do not have the screenshot of it as i had never faced this type of issue earlier.

awaiting your advice on this. thanks

• Carol-38
    Divine! I love it!

I guess we could discuss this forever Doondie, like you I got 10 + 16 after passing all 3. So I am now waiting for my other 40. It is as clear as the nose on my face that when you pass tier 2 you get 10 then passing tier 3 you get 40. It wasn't a race it was a competition to pass and get as much as you could. My boosters won at tier 2 weren't removed once I passed tier 3, so I fully expect the gold bars shown in tier 2 as well.

• Carol-38
    edited February 2023
    Divine! I love it!

Hi hm_dr3, I think the only thing you can do for now is keep watching this thread for a response from @QueenB.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

Hello everyone and Happy Friday 😀

I wanted you to know that your feedback has been passed on to the team behind the event.

We understand that some of you still have not received your share of the Gold + the extra rewards from the tier you ended up with when the tournament ended, and this is being investigated.

We will also look into why some of you might not have received the extra Gold Bars.

I'll keep you updated on how this will get solved and in the meantime, please accept our apologies for the trouble caused and stay tuned for updates here!

Thank you and have a great weekend 🤩

• Carol-38
    Divine! I love it!

Well I did my best @Doondie to get everyone another 10 gold but it appears it's as you said. Player Support have now given me another 30 to make it up to the last tier 40. I will definitely ask beforehand in future if it isn't made clear what we are playing for.

Cheers

• teenybee
    teenybee Posts: 118 Level 2

It was definitely misleadingly described but at least they say they have ‘fixed the bug’ and I got an extra 30 too, without having to contact Player Support.

I hope everyone else gets what they won over the coming days. And thank you to @QueenB for your help.

• Doondie
    Doondie Posts: 1,255 Level 5

Funny "we fixed the bug" exclamation (I really laughed IRL 😁) and thank you for letting us know! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?