⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 3146..

Options
jeanp8
jeanp8 Posts: 42 Level 2

12 moves to get rid of 82 blockers?   Seriously? Again, I don't understand the thinking behind some of these levels. There's not even a booster that helps here. 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi jeanp8, thank you for writing us here on King Care.  I used boosters to clear that level.  I had lollipops and every time I saw a key I hit it with a lollipop which opened up more moves on the board.  Do you play any of the events or challenges to collect free boosters?  I play the sugar drop challenge and I collect up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours so they come in handy for these difficult levels.  

Have you ever tried computer programming or creating levels for a game?  I can't even begin to imagine the difficulty trying to come up with new ways to create levels.  I have done programming but never tried creating a game or levels and with over 3000 levels so far in the game that's a lot of thinking that goes into it.  If you haven't cleared the level yet, see if this tip helps you:  https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com/2018/02/candy-crush-saga-level-3146-tips-and.html

• jeanp8
    Options

I collect boosters anyway I can, but most are no more than once a day. Idon't recall one every 8 hrs. Sugar drop challenge? Where might I find that. I play on both my desktop and my iphone. Ive noticed there are different options on each. I appreciate your insight. Just very frustrating when you take days to finish a level. 12 moves is ridiculous. 20 moves would be hard. Most games I can't get to the first key in 12 moves. I don't have many boosters left since I've been using them to get through these impossible levels.

• _Elsa_
    Options
  • jeanp8
    Options

Thanks, as is the case whenever I post something about a difficult level I pass it within that same day. Not sure why that is, but happens every time! 

• _Elsa_
    Options

The same thing happens to me - complain and then I clear the level!  In my last message I posted 2 links.  The first is to find out more about the sugar drop challenge and the second link is giving you some good levels to play to collect them.

• SA_Zacher
    SA_Zacher Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    jeanp8 said:

12 moves to get rid of 82 blockers?   Seriously? Again, I don't understand the thinking behind some of these levels. There's not even a booster that helps here. 

Yes, I agree.  Crazy difficult.
  • Mark_Adcock
    Mark_Adcock Posts: 119 Level 3
    Options
    Levels like this, like the whole of Candy Crush, are just a total bore. There is no fun whatsoever in playing a level where there are so few moves and all the player can do is mindlessly make a move and hope the rigged computer program decides to help him out. Totally skill-less, totally boring, total garbage. 

Every level is the same. A rigged load of nonsense. Keep the player on a level, let them get close in the hope they buy a booster. Don't keep them stuck too long or they may get fed up and leave, so eventually make the level so easy that a monkey could beat it. Rinse and repeat for more than 3,000 levels. 

Fun? Entertainment? Get outta here.

A mindless, computer-rigged chore, where players are often subjected to playing the same level over and over and over and over and over and over and over. There's more fun to be had at the dentist.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?