Boring

ismailhakki
ismailhakki Posts: 3 Newbie

Wery boring

Why am dont speak with my friends

Comments

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5

Hello @ismailhakki and warm welcome to our sweet community!

Here, you can interact with players from around the world and participate in contests to win gold bars and boosters to use in your game. Make lots of new friends and get help from our amazing Game Moderators who help make the community a safe place for everyone.

I hope you enjoy everything the community has to offer!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,486 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Oops! Unfortunately this chat feature still doesn't on this game yet. You make sure vote (click on vote up button) here on this similar idea that we hope this idea should be implemented, thanks! 👇😊

👱🔄👩 Invite friends to your game - New way of connecting with other players in the game here!

Need friends for Candy Crush Saga? Post your Friend Link here! 😊

You can also click here to read my answer to follow these steps of add more friends that we hope you can send and receive lives with friends on this game. 😊

Player Card! New Candy feature in the making. Let us know what you think here!

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️ 🍭👑

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?