⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga Level 3363

Ketan_Patel-2
Ketan_Patel-2 Posts: 32 Level 2

Stuck, played for a day and half, wasted so many boosters, watched videos on youtube to help, guess what???!!! The videos show only 25 fishes and I have to get a LOT MORE!

Please fix ASAP.

Answers

• wee_po
    wee_po Posts: 26 Level 2

Same here and Ive wasted all my boosters too. 

• Ketan_Patel-2

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE NOW THAT YOU HAVE REDUCED THE MOVES FURTHER! I challenge you to call me and give it 10 goes to pass this level will full set of boosters and 16 MOVES for 40 JELLY FISH! I have been playing the same level for 3 days now.  Please dont tell me to do sugar track or that many people have already passed it.  They passed it with more moves and less jelly fish!

How do we get compensated for the trouble your tinkering is causing????

• Ketan_Patel-2

SIX DAYS NOW! How is this supposed to make me relax and unwind?  The most I can do with all the boosters is 21 Jelly fishes!  SORT IT OUT ASAP!

• Alegna_Angie
    Alegna_Angie Posts: 15 Level 2

I only have 13 moves totally impossible! 

• parlady99
    parlady99 Posts: 302 Level 3
    edited May 2018

Glad I am not the only one who find this level impossible with 40 fish and only 13 moves.  I am sure we will not find a video completing this level.  I challenge CC to complete this with only 13 moves. I never thought I would quit; but this level will probably do it unless changes are made.

• Ketan_Patel-2

parlady 99, this is absolutely disgraceful.  I watched a video with 25 moves, I completed with a LOT of boosters, lollipops etc with 16 moves, to reduce further is an absolute joke.   Their motto of relax and unwind is also becoming a joke.  The levels are becoming senseless and depressing.  I would rather play the lottery. 

• Jesper_Lidefelt
    Jesper_Lidefelt Posts: 2 Newbie

FFS King don't you have any quality assurace in your games? That you have totally different difficulties on different plattforms is actually not acceptable!

• jadehollow
    jadehollow Posts: 9 Level 2

YouTube shows players starting with 26 moves .. I've only had 16 from the start and it's impossible! Now this morning they've lowered it to 13! I've exhausted all boosters .. filled my helmets all without prevail .. this is totally BS! 

• Joseph1948
    Joseph1948 Posts: 1 Newbie

This is not only impossible, it is insulting to those of us who have been loyal followers through 3362 levels.  I will check periodically to see if it has changed, but otherwise, I am done with CCS. 

• rmur23
    rmur23 Posts: 125 Level 2

Their "quality control" is to rip people off because people will pay it. Not sure how y ou all havent figured that out yet.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?