⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga Level 3363

2»

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,635 Sweet Legend

Hi guys, thank you all for writing here.  I can't guarantee that King will change this level but I can promise you that I will try to get them to change it! 

• Darko_Bednjanec
    Darko_Bednjanec Posts: 2 Newbie

DON'T TRY TO FINISH IT AT ANDROID, UNTIL KING RESOLVE IT! PC FB VERSION STILL HAS 26 FISH @ 25 MOVES!I played this level on Android, King expanded task to 40 fish and reduced play to only 13 moves! IT IS IMPOSSIBLE.I tried with multiple boosters, not even close to finish it.Just of curiosity, I switched to PC and- finished it at 1st try! So much about it.

• jiffylady1
    jiffylady1 Posts: 30 Level 2

Hi guys, thank you all for writing here.  I can't guarantee that King will change this level but I can promise you that I will try to get them to change it! 

Elsa the problem is they are doing this to every level. Every level I check here are people that are upset with the move changes. Does King not care they are losing players?
  • Imareader247
    Imareader247 Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited June 2018

I’m on 3363. Impossible on my mobile. 13 moves need 40 fish. The best I’ve gotten down still needing 28. So I switched to my PC because people said there were 26 moves and fewer fish required. My PC gives 19 moves and I still need 40  fish! The best I’ve gotten down to here was 23 fish still needed.  I have to say I get a ton of fish out of those dispensers every time I play but it doesn’t seem to count the fish down. Is it just not working correctly or am I missing a point somewhere!?   I’ve quit this game before and came back and I think I’m going to quit it again. I don’t have boosters nor do I want to have to use boosters in order to pass a level. King you better get your act together.  this is ridiculous! I’ve been playing this game a long time to be this stuck this high in the game 

• Imareader247

Exactly, Elsa! Every level has become like this. It takes for ever to pass them and it just isn’t fun anymore. You guys used to do a hard level and then a few fun ones that were just totally fun. Now they’re all hard and no fun.
  • Imareader247

After posting this, level 3363 became much easier. I figure king tweaked it because of all the complaints. All you guys give it a go now. You’ll probably pass it too ...

• Imareader247

After I complained about this level, 3363, it changed and became much easier. I passed then within a couple of tries. King must’ve tweaked it because of all the complaints!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?