⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Helena_Tai
Helena_Tai Posts: 6 Level 2

Impossible for level 3358, please fix it.

Answers

• FrackCc
    FrackCc Posts: 3 Newbie

I think they’re trying to slow down the regular players who’ve hit the highest levels. And they’re trying to force the purchase of boosters. This level has used up all my boosters. So I’m done playing. I quit giving money toKing when they started pulling this crap. 

• Donnapg
    Donnapg Posts: 20 Level 2

I have bought boosters on occasion - but not when they intentionally make levels impossible.

• Ingrid_Jones
    Ingrid_Jones Posts: 1 Newbie

This is happening on SO many levels lately. I'm getting really bored of this, games can only be won with all boosters and loads of luck, and often only when I win extra moves. 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend

Hey guys, this issue has been escalated to the studio and hopefully they will make a change soon.

• Greg_Howard
    Greg_Howard Posts: 2 Newbie

Impossible with 16 moves , they used to give you 25 moves to start ! Don’t know why they dropped it to 16

• _Elsa_

Thanks Ingrid and Greg for sharing your thoughts here.  As I wrote above this level has been escalated to the studio so we all have to wait and see if it gets changed.  I am just as frustrated as all of you with these changes and I voiced my angry thoughts with the King Admins.  Us Superstars are trying our best to get these issues sent to King but we have no control as to how long it might take so please be patient and thanks again for writing here.

• Travis_Harper
    Travis_Harper Posts: 2 Newbie

I've actually enjoyed not spending any money on this game for the past 2 weeks! I (miraculously) came within 3 yellow candies of finishing it a few days ago.  All I needed was 1 more move ,so all I had to do was buy some extra spins and I would have finished it. Thought about all the money I had spent on this game already and decided, "nah, I'll let them fix it before I spend any money on it."  I've saved so much! Maybe they won't fix it !

• waitingT
    waitingT Posts: 2 Newbie

so annoying. far from possible and it's happening every few levels. either aggressive marketing or incompetent developing. I stopped buying completely when I realized this was going on.

• _Elsa_

Hi waitingT, we hear you but will you get a different response if you worded your message differently?  We know that you are frustrated and we know how annoying it can be but to throw out things like "incompetent developing" when you probably don't know much about programming is just not right!  And you shouldn't buy anything!  Please take a moment to read this blog that I wrote today for the fans. 

https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/superstar-information-post-the-game-is-set-up-for-people-to-spend-money

• Wolj
    Wolj Posts: 8 Level 2

Hi Elsa, I am also very frustrated with this round. I also appreciate that the work that everyone does and the effort that goes in to creating and maintaining Candy Crush. If some thought could be given to making this level achievable it would be great!!    Thank you .

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?