⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Popsicle challenge still not fixed

Sue_B
Sue_B Posts: 82 Level 3

Why put popsicle challenge back on when it’s not fixed?

i finished 2nd on it last time even though colour bombs were not registering past 100, so I should be on the new challenge.But no, up pops the same challenge and again colour bombs I collect are not being added to my score. 

This is the 3rd time popsicale planet has been on now and king won’t fix the issue  

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend

Hi Sue B, I can hear your frustration and I empathize with you.  You posted this to a very long list of responses from someone else writing this and King is totally aware of these challenges not working.  Please be patient as they try to find a resolution and thank you for making us aware of this glitch.

• Sue_B

So why put it back on again? 3 times this challenge has been on now and still no fix. This has been going on for weeks now  

You say be patient. I was patient the last 2 times. Now it’s just ridiculous. 

Take the dam thing off if they haven’t the mind tech to fix it

• _Elsa_

Sue B, I told them that but said it in a different way.  Please don't think that us Superstars are sitting back and waiting for them to fix these things because we hound them all the time asking what's going on.  I am getting just as upset as you but I don't have the answer yet so I have to be patient and not play the challenges until they are fixed.

• Sue_B

Elsa I am not getting at you. I know you are doing your best to help. 

Its just so frustrating. 

You have more patients than me :)

• _Elsa_

Hi Sue B, thanks for understanding.  I feel like I'm stuck in the middle because I see the complaints and share some of those same complaints on my end too when I play the game.  We report the complaints and I don't get the responses back from King as to where they are at with regards to fixing these glitches.  It's frustrating being a player.  It's just as frustrating trying to help the players and not always having the answers.  Now I wonder is it just as frustrating for the programmers who work on it and just can't fix it? 

• Sue_B

They may be frustrated too. But should take it off. 

I think we all know by now not to play it. 

They should take it off completely and maybe put an old challenge on for now, just to keep loyal players interested while waiting for new levels. Just a thought. 

• _Elsa_

Sue B, I couldn't agree with you more.  I am going to forward this to the King Admins but they won't be back in the office until Monday.  I actually wrote in our Superstar group saying that they should take off all challenges until they are fixed.  I'm really not sure why they still have them going.  It's only frustrating the fans more.  Sue, what's going to happen when this is fixed?  I'm going to miss our conversations!

• Sue_B

Haha Elsa, I know. But I am not going to moan anymore, because I’m not bothering to play until it’s fixed.  But how will we know when it’s fixed?

I’m sure at some point we will converse again because king will mess up something else no doubt.  Hopefully not in the near future because I fear my nerves won’t take it lol. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?