⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 3377

Putts
Putts Posts: 111 Level 3

When trying to get the apples to fall through all the licorice swirls if it gets stuck on right side it will not fall through. The licorice swirls will keep going down but apple or cherry doesn't.

Appears to be a glitch

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend

Hi Randal, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care.  Are you still having this issue?  No one else has reported this level as a glitch yet but I promise that I will keep my eye open to see if others report this.  Thank you so very much for posting it here!

• DiverSherry
    DiverSherry Posts: 2 Newbie

I'm having the same issue.  A candy will not move from the right side column no matter what.  I'm guessing it will only work with a double color bomb.

• DiverSherry
    DiverSherry Posts: 2 Newbie

I figured it out Randall -it isn't a glitch.  You need to hit the licorice with a striped and wrapped candy to get the ingredients to fall.  Double color will work too. It took me at least 50 tries, but I got it.  Hang in there.  This one is a toughie!

• CandyMom
    CandyMom Posts: 117 Level 2

Hi Randal, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care.  Are you still having this issue?  No one else has reported this level as a glitch yet but I promise that I will keep my eye open to see if others report this.  Thank you so very much for posting it here!

Definitely a glitch, Elsa. I'm setting this one aside until it's fixed. So frustrating.
  • David_H
    David_H Posts: 63 Level 3

I've had the same problem (as have a lot, by the looks of forums) and it's not always moving, even with a wrap/stripe combo.  I've not been able to generate a double cb combo to see if that shakes it, but it's certainly a glitch on the FB version.

• Kelly_Brandon
    Kelly_Brandon Posts: 3 Newbie

The right hand one does not fall. Even using a hammer on the one below it doesn't help at all. More licorish comes from top and the right hand ingrediaent stays still. Added to reduced moves its impossible! Please remedy
  • Boomer
    Boomer Posts: 20 Level 2

I have the same issue! The apple or cherries get stuck in the right column. I've wasted so many hammers trying to beat this level. Impossible level to beat!

• CandyMom
    CandyMom Posts: 117 Level 2

I'm happy to see the number of moves has been increased to 30, but this level still needs help. Not possible to finish without multiple boosters.

• fixit
    fixit Posts: 28 Level 2

so ridiculous If we wanna pass , we have to release the fruits... 

and King try to trick ppl waste a money a day after day  by NOT RELEASE THE LAST FRUIT...so how could we pass it ... 

awe awe awe ... shame 

• Mel_Taylor
    Mel_Taylor Posts: 2 Newbie

I also have this issue i lost everything by that one fruit not dropping my spaceship full and extra moves to continue which cost me money

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?