📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

🎬️ Video ads disappearing or not available

Options

Answers

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,396 Legend
    edited May 2023
    Options

If you have purchased something recently this would be the most likely reason @Bhany

• Bhany
    Bhany Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Oh my God I didn't know that if you purchased something the ads will be gone, so did they disappear for good or it just a matter of time they will come back😭

• KelieMitch
    KelieMitch Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited May 2023
    Options

Where are the ads? It’s been weeks now 😭😭😭. I’m stuck at 3050 for days.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,502 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• svesken
    svesken Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited May 2023
    Options

I made a purchase and the ads has been gone since then. The levels are too difficult without the ads and I’m stuck at the same level for weeks. I’ve been playing candy crush on/off for several years but now it’s a goodbye from me

• Colleen_Anderson
    Colleen_Anderson Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I have lost the Sweet Cinema on the events tab. How do they expect people to advance to the next levels without the helpers. I had it for days and then it would disappear, and I would have to play some games before it would come back and then a couple days ago it disappeared from the events page and when it came back I would click on it to watch a video but no video was available to watch and then the Sweet Cinema icon disappeared again. So sick of the inconsistency in this game.

• K1971
    K1971 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Shame on them for stopping adds just because we wasted our money on the game! This game has so many messed up rules what’s next!

• Douminou
    Douminou Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I always had the option of watching an add against extra moves or extra lives, for a total of around 5 every day, maybe more. But when the All Star competition started about a month ago, I lost this option and can’t watch anything for bonuses since then.

I won’t make drama out of it, since a bonus is optional and it’s their decision to make. I am reaching level 9000 now so it’s not that bad. I needed to slow down cause I don’t want to imagine the day that I’ll be forced to wait for the new levels to be made to continue playing.

That’s all folks !

• mu3hmmad2015
    mu3hmmad2015 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Unlimited watch moves ads

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,790 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited May 2023
    Options

The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?